Video Editing Application

Hi,

So I read that you need a video editor. I can do some decent editing, as long as I don't actually have to make the raw content! I have a copy of sony's Vegas Pro 13 editing software a freind gave me, and i learned how to use (some of , it has quite a lot...)it's functions. If you want me to do anything reply to this thread ;-)

Just a side note, is this forum made with squarespace? It looks nearly identical to the linustechtips forum... put .com on the end of that and have a look if you doubt me.

Thanks in advance,

James

• Like 1

Please show some examples of your editing, if you don't have any source material that you are able to show maybe you can do something with the footage from existing 0 A.D. videos?

58 minutes ago, Joelsome said:

Just a side note, is this forum made with squarespace? It looks nearly identical to the linustechtips forum... put .com on the end of that and have a look if you doubt me.

No. Though they do (apparently, I just checked) use Invision Power Board for their forums, which is the same software we use :)

• Like 2