Maurya Elephant Archer Animation

Servo

At first there is the “driver” and archer. When they promote to next and elite level an archer is added and another one when elite. But once another archer or two are added they fire the same single arrow. The animation needs change?! Or the gameplay needs change so independent addition can fire like any normal archer as they can. 

Edited by Servo

1 hour ago, Servo said:

At first there is the “driver” and archer. When they promote to next and elite level an archer is added and another one when elite. But once another archer or two are added they fire the same single arrow. The animation needs change?! Or the gameplay needs change so independent addition can fire like any normal archer as they can. 

There is something planned for this. #2577 and #252. 

If it's only a graphical issue though I'm more concerned by stuff like bears having no ainmations :)

9 hours ago, Servo said:

Yeah, it would be awesome if each new archer fired his own arrow.

7 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

If it's only a graphical issue though I'm more concerned by stuff like bears having no ainmations :)

Yeah, no doubt. The bear mesh could probably just be redone completely. Maybe @Micket started?

4 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Yeah, no doubt. The bear mesh could probably just be redone completely. Maybe @Micket started?

Sadly no. There is a thread about it where I made an 'Improved' version. @Alexandermb started making anims but he gave up at some point. As for Mickey he told me recently he didn't have time anymore :(

• Like 1