Regicide Hero can’t Garrison Ship

Servo

Recently been playing the fun Regicide nomad settings and found out that if the map has water or river crossing the Hero can’t garrison any ship. Is this really intentional? There are times or probably more often a player is either in an island or separated from their main team alone and have to be either 2v1 or 3v1 on the enemy side in a 4v4 game and can’t evacuate the hero. Could there be exceptions so that a non mounted hero can garrison a fishing boat and/or any ship? And all other hero can garrison on transport or warships? I understand that it can’t garrison on any land structures. 

This is kind of intentional, to prevent the player from just parking his hero onto a ship and hiding him out in the middle of the ocean, thus unnecessarily prolonging the end game in a Herocide match.

THOOOOOUGH, I think with the Spies tech, this potential problem has lessened somewhat. Perhaps it can be revisited.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

This is kind of intentional, to prevent the player from just parking his hero onto a ship and hiding him out in the middle of the ocean, thus unnecessarily prolonging the end game in a Herocide match.

THOOOOOUGH, I think with the Spies tech, this potential problem has lessened somewhat. Perhaps it can be revisited.

Afaik you can allow hero garrison in gamesetup by setting a checkbox in gamesetup.

Wrt spies: Do we already allow spying heroes?

• Like 1