[Request] cavalry loop reins

Nescio

@Alexandermb, @LordGood, @stanislas69, would it be possible to give cavalry a (short) loop rein? Minor details such as this make the game more enjoyable, at least for some people. Closed reins are well attested throughout Eurasia (even for horse archers):

Greece:

Rider_BM_B1.jpg

Romans:

Roman_cavalry_-_Big_Game_Hunt_mosaic_-_V

Han China:

Dinastia_han,_lastra_parietale_a_uso_fun

Bactria:

Hephthalite_horseman_on_British_Museum_b

India:

ChandraguptaIIOnHorse.jpg

(Yes, I believe I've requested this before somewhere, I don't recall where exactly, hence me starting a new thread).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thats for sure coming, but will have to wait until alpha 24, last time i did the horse + riders animations took months to fully commit, making the rein means make again every rider animation to match the rein position, but at least is something i have in mind since i have to modify every animation to fit with the horse armors.

9 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Yeah that is a sound request :)

Now I'm kinda out of hands right now ^^ 

I have a lot of things to review already :/

7 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Thats for sure coming, but will have to wait until alpha 24, last time i did the horse + riders animations took months to fully commit, making the rein means make again every rider animation to match the rein position, but at least is something i have in mind since i have to modify every animation to fit with the horse armors.

Thank you for your quick replies! Take your time, it's just a nice to have in the long run :)