NO BORDER FOR WALL

BobDole777

Only being able to build walls inside of your borders is annoying and tedious. It takes so long to build them already, and when I have to wait for my borders to be sufficient the wall is pointless because I am being hit with an attack. PLEASE allow us to build walls outside of our borders. All the turtlers are wincing right now playing this game. 

I don't think that's fair. It's just an strategy, how are you going to counterreact against is what you should do, instead of asking the devs to change it just because you don't like it or don't know how to handle it. I'm not the best player, but it's just IMHO.

43 minutes ago, Skhorn said:

I don't think that's fair. It's just an strategy, how are you going to counterreact against is what you should do, instead of asking the devs to change it just because you don't like it or don't know how to handle it. I'm not the best player, but it's just IMHO.

The palisade wall can be nice outside of territory but not like roman inside enemys territory.

• 1 year later...
On 2/9/2018 at 5:57 AM, BobDole777 said:

Only being able to build walls inside of your borders is annoying and tedious. It takes so long to build them already, and when I have to wait for my borders to be sufficient the wall is pointless because I am being hit with an attack. PLEASE allow us to build walls outside of our borders. All the turtlers are wincing right now playing this game. 

Dude.... If that was the case, that means you can technically wall of the whole map as your territory. It defeats the purpose of the game