'Closest' drop off.

Elektrobolt

In my experience, quite often when draining a resource with a storehouse relatively nearby, the gatherers still elect to go to a different drop point, that is closer by line-of-flight but ends up being longer because of the route actually needed to get there (e.g. when a gate is locked, a different gate has to be used). It would be neat if it took into account actual-path in addition to closest drop-off location.

If I am totally barking up the wrong tree or there is already a thread for it, I do apologize ahead of time. Thank you.

/E.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, fatherbushido said:

Sure I am, I just posted that to make you create an account to post your comment. And it worked! ;-)

Haha, I must admit you got me there! I felt the urge to complain about something and this seemed like the perfect chance. But hey, at least I finally got around to make an account...:P

On 1/18/2020 at 2:41 PM, Panther said:

Haha, I must admit you got me there! I felt the urge to complain about something and this seemed like the perfect chance. But hey, at least I finally got around to make an account...:P

He was team member, he now how works this forum better than me, I'm more older here than him.

On 1/18/2020 at 1:23 PM, fatherbushido said:

Sure I am, I just posted that to make you create an account to post your comment. And it worked! ;-)

Hide contents

I was just cleaning my bookmarks

you can use Pocket. is really useful saving links.