===[COMMITTED]=== Update Camel Units

it is possible to use this as texture? adapted to the uv "high poly" then make it low poly same process of before,

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Camelus_dromedarius_at_Tierpark_Berlin_(1).JPG
File:Camelus dromedarius at Tierpark Berlin (1).JPG

plot twist: Has a twin brother

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Camelus_dromedarius_at_Tierpark_Berlin_(2).JPG

Edited by Alexandermb

2 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

Hey Alexandermb that camel now looks a lot better !
For that shadow issue, that's because you are baking twice the mesh (since it's mirrored) you need to delete half of it to bake it :) Or change the whole uv.

thanks it finally worked, also saw some settings to reduce the speed of rendering and worked too, just went from 15 mins to bake 10242 to less than 1 min.

The kushites have "camelry_javelinist, i think the camel should be renamed camelry_archer from the ptols

Heres a comparisson, i will make the leather belts so if theres any desired specific textures for the blanket above the camel texture tell me so i'll make it or i'll leave the uv zone so @wackyserious

or sundiata could make them properly since they are more skilled in the game unit textures, However the chest uv remains the same so it wouldn't be a problem recognize where the straps goes.

image.png.57b9ef1604311e94cd81f1190da147ff.png

image.png.74e669ea0f45d1c1053a209575489e3f.pngimage.png.0c9248e483d91c2eec8fd096e24e36f8.png

Edited by Alexandermb
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1