Group shortcut doesn't work on mac

Voilier

Hi

I'd like to report that the shortcut that creates a group "Ctrl + 1" doesn't work on my configuration.

I'm on an imac. And the Ctrl key and the numpad works correctly, i checked on the in-game chat.

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong ? I select units, then press "Ctrl" and at the same time "1". But nothing happens ...

Thanks in advance if mac users could help me :)

On 18.12.2017 at 7:07 AM, mapkoc said:

Maybe a Mac user can help us with this.

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/HotKeys doesn't suggest any difference for Mac.

I also couldn't get some hotkeys to work like

\ (BackSlash): Select idle unit.

O + Left Drag: Over units on map: Only select wounded units.

Alt + Shift + W: Toggle wireframe mode

Any idea why?

At least the first two are only present in the next alpha

• Thanks 1

On 18/12/2017 at 2:44 AM, Voilier said:

Hi

I'd like to report that the shortcut that creates a group "Ctrl + 1" doesn't work on my configuration.

I'm on an imac. And the Ctrl key and the numpad works correctly, i checked on the in-game chat.

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong ? I select units, then press "Ctrl" and at the same time "1". But nothing happens ...

Thanks in advance if mac users could help me :)

I am pretty sure that shortcuts works on mac before i changed them although i changed the keyboard since imac keyboard is so uncomfortable and it hadn't numpad anyway. Did you try to write numbers in chat? if keypad numbers and ordinary numbers are displayed in chat, there shouldn't be any difference..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

no, because I can't understand exactly how to create the "local.cfg" file and what to write in this text file or what to modify.

I'm not an expert on linux but I can manage to do manipulations to create the personal configuration file if i'm explained step by step !

Can you help me ?

(I'm French and use an online translator to understand all this! )

30 minutes ago, max37 said:

no, because I can't understand exactly how to create the "local.cfg" file and what to write in this text file or what to modify.

I'm not an expert on linux but I can manage to do manipulations to create the personal configuration file if i'm explained step by step !

Can you help me ?

(I'm French and use an online translator to understand all this! )

Already seen that? https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/HotKeys#CustomHotKeys

1 minute ago, max37 said:

yes ! I have create this file (local.cfg),

when I run 0 ADs, there is an error list displayed

but, I wonder if the numbers on the left wouldn't make the code work.!?

my file.png

You don't need to include everything in the local.cfg file, only what you want to change. In this case the shortcut keys for groups. Not sure how the numbers ended up actually being part of the text, they should just be displayed in your text editor to show the number of a certain line :unsure: They should not be included in the local.cfg file in either case.

• Like 1