UnitAI Question

Alexandermb

I have a question about the UnitAi components: After reading for a while the file i found that every resource have a subdivisión "gather_" "carry_" and the walking orders are divided by "individual.walking" and "individual.approaching" for combat, so in this case it would be posible to define different types of walk_; run_; idle_ animations ? i want to know so if its posible i could try bring injured walking animations and could use the ready variant when using the "combat.approaching" state

Spoiler

image.png.f5ddb9746b11c10aecc45f371749b17b.pngimage.png.5ea9433bc1b1578c1ccdeb91eb4fe7bf.pngimage.png.38092c3c0ac669c15ac943f66e8615dc.pngimage.png.9e98af2ad847dec75f47546179ff2d0c.pngimage.png.60d2fe5969eb42e4e38865c6cffc9b3b.png

Edited by Alexandermb

i see, thanks in advanced mostly is for try injury look like now that we see in alpha 22 kart damaged variants i got the idea of try injury look like for units as seen in Black and White 2 but also for try making the units more realist, because the whole animation pack enrique's made its pretty good but the relax animation at least in a battle scene doesn't fit to me so my plan is change the combat.approaching animation for walk_ready type if enemy is withing X range use idle_ready otherwise keep using the relax variant for natural behavior.

• Like 1