delenda_est warning !

gameboy

@wowgetoffyourcellphone Today, I tested the latest version of http://www.moddb.com/mods/0-ad-delenda-est, with warning messages:

WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra: dock constructed without base index 0
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | Petra problem ent without base 
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1086 name Militia Thureos Spearman pos 579.9622650146484,697.9734954833984 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | base 0 >>> role worker subrole gatherer
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | owner 2 health 120 healthMax 120 foundationProgress undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | garrisoning undefined garrisonHolder undefined plan undefined transport undefined gather-type metal target-foundation 1296 PartOfArmy undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1087 name Militia Thureos Spearman pos 569.5,689.5 state INDIVIDUAL.IDLE
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | owner 2 health 120 healthMax 120 foundationProgress undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | garrisoning undefined garrisonHolder undefined plan undefined transport undefined gather-type metal target-foundation 1296 PartOfArmy undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1089 name Arab Javelineer pos 574.0641174316406,689.8177642822266 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | owner 2 health 60 healthMax 60 foundationProgress undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1168 name Arab Javelineer pos 578.1152801513672,696.4779663085938 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | owner 2 health 60 healthMax 60 foundationProgress undefined
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1249 name Arab Javelineer pos 590.9310913085938,697.5 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1266 name Militia Thureos Spearman pos 582.7383575439453,709.5523071289062 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING
WARNING: PlayerID 2 | >>> id 1268 name Militia Thureos Spearman pos 582.3719940185547,702.0397796630859 state INDIVIDUAL.GARRISON.APPROACHING

The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation

http://www.moddb.com/mods/0-ad-delenda-est

I believe the problem was a deprecated file I had from ye olde visual arrows indicator patch. I have since deleted that file.

7 minutes ago, SirPope said:

https://github.com/JustusAvramenko/delenda_est

Looks like it's getting ready for A23

While the interest is appreciated, I merely keep the mod up-to-date for my own amusement. There will be no A23 release of the mod.

• Like 1

Thank you gameboy and wowgetoffyourcellphone for these useful clarifications. Not everyone has got it yet e.g. this comment dated 2017-11-18 on moddb. Someone might want to update the moddb pages ?

Anyway I can't download from moddb: Delenda Est main page links to DE download page which then links to DE and so on lol! Is it still possible to give your work a try, maybe from your Git repo?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Oh thanks God...

So I can still made my own slaves and mercenaries?

Yeah, I recently implemented the slave economy to all civs. There are Male Citizens and Female Citizens, who build economic and civic buildings, and who have a Slave Ownership aura which boosts: Male and Female Slaves, who are available to train after building a Market.

So...

Male Citizen - Trained at the Civic Center, builds economic and civic buildings, mediocre at gathering resources. Has Slave Ownership aura.

Female Citizen - Trained at Houses after building 5/10 houses, builds economic and civic buildings, mediocre at gathering resources. Has Slave Ownership and Inspiration auras.

Male Slave - Trained at the Storehouse after building a Market. Cannot build, but gathers resources very well, especially when within the Slave Ownership aura.

Female Slave - Trained at the Farmstead after building a Market. Cannot build, but gathers resources very well, especially when within the Slave Ownership aura.

I would like to combine the male and female variations into one unit each, Citizen and Slave, to make things simpler. This is basically the same functionality that Age of Kings had back in 1999 with its male and female villagers. I can do this visually with actor variations, but their selection sounds, specifically their voices will not be correct. I asked some WFG developers about allowing entities to have more than 1 gender and I was advised to submit a patch. lol, I guess it'll never happen then!

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

Wow! Pretty graphics indeed, right from the start :) But [attached screens]

wowgetoffyourcellphone is your Git repo compatible with 0 A.D. Git? It's `0ad-git 20147` I cloned, compiled and launched tonight. Or maybe a pure 0. A.D.-git issue as of today? Game starts fine when selecting default mod.

EDIT  :-) It's the opposite of what I just wrote: DE works fine not the default mod ! Clicked on default mod in Mod selection launched DE. Apologies.

0ad-git-20147--Delenda-Est-Git--starting-screen_4.png

0ad-git-20147--Delenda-Est-Git--tutorial-start_3.png

Edited by tuk0z

29 minutes ago, tuk0z said:

Wow! Pretty graphics indeed, right from the start :) But [attached screens]

wowgetoffyourcellphone is your Git repo compatible with 0 A.D. Git? It's `0ad-git 20147` I cloned, compiled and launched tonight. Or maybe a pure 0. A.D.-git issue as of today? Game starts fine when selecting default mod.

EDIT  :-) It's the opposite of what I just wrote: DE works fine not the default mod ! Clicked on default mod in Mod selection launched DE. Apologies.

0ad-git-20147--Delenda-Est-Git--starting-screen_4.png

0ad-git-20147--Delenda-Est-Git--tutorial-start_3.png

Is compatible with SVN repo.

5 hours ago, tuk0z said:

specificaly « with the current SVN/dev version of 0 A.D. » Current dev being the one available via Git, correct?

@tuk0z afaik yes. The one hosted on github seems to be up to date with the SVN.