===[COMMITTED]=== Mauryan Ram

Alexandermb

Just now, Nescio said:

That's quick, I'm impressed! And no, I certainly do not mind, I actually really appreciate it :)

One minor detail, though: the middle and last wheel have the same orientation, whereas in other rams each wheel has a different orientation:

Screenshot_from_2017-10-24_00-21-16.thumb.png.c8fb9be5ed7a5b5e64894ee822c9a4c4.png

Didn't notice that one i did was a copy paste of the back wheels, here's fixed

maur_ram.7z

Just now, Nescio said:

Many thanks, now I think I'm satisfied :) I assume you don't object to me incorporating it into my 0abc mod?

Last but not least, I'd like to repeat I really appreciate the quick and excellent work you're doing!

Don't worry you can use any model i do, they are open for everyone who wants to use them i always like to do things in blender and animate them to make the game look's alive like the chin shoushe, the model its pretty good, but it was unanimated so i gave him the 4 basic animations plus 4 animations more for the infantry moving and using the siege weapon, i never liked to see in RTS Siege weapons moving or firing without someone using them. about the other units if they are models like the chariot i could made them, but if they involve making from 0 textures i'm not so good with 2D work that would need other hand.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 7:51 PM, sphyrth said:

Wait, what? The Indians had Siege Rams?

Why wouldn't they? A battering ram is like the most basic siege weapon of all time. ALL TIME. ;) But anyway, yeah I'd think every civ would have a battering ram at least.

7 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

@LordGood Does it looks committable to you ?

I think it should have more shields along the sides. [the Roman ram's texture is supremely oogly moogly.]

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

Yeah, imagine the ram is being powered by soldiers inside who station their shields on the outside of the ram while they focus on pushing it to its target. I'd also imagine the roof planks would be vertical,  but that's up to you really. i think the longer planks stretch the texture too much, especially on the right example.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone