--FEATURE REQUEST-- minimap buttons

Being able to rotate the view and admire structures from all different sides and angles is certainly a visually pleasing feature. However, it can also be quite annoying and undesirable; the numbers of times I accidently rotated the map far exceeds the number of times I intentionally did this; the result is disorientation. Therefore I would really appreciate it if there were a quick and easy option to return to the default 0° angle rotation, e.g. a “re-orientate to the true North” button at one of the unused corners of the minimap.

[EDIT: bb_ pointed out simply pressing “r” does the trick.]

On 19/07/2017 at 8:13 AM, WhiteTreePaladin said:

One simple thing that I think could be very nice is a better way to manage large selections as that's rather messy right now. Age of Empires 3 had a feature to command all your military units on the map to rally at a particular spot. The button was located near the minimap. This is a very useful feature because the max selection size means that unit selections will ignore units after the max size has been reached making it very painful to move large groups of units.

Something like that would also be nice to have.

Edited by Nescio