SoundFX : Missing Sounds

Lion.Kanzen

I'm fixing the current .

there is a current sound to conversion/turn a unit to your side

image.png.9c637a84f6bfa462cae89f6559050fa0.png.

I propose split in  3

religius convertion one for capture or get neutral units.

Religius conversion first.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been absent - I've had a chance now to listen to the sounds on this thread, and while some of them are going in a good direction, some sound a bit off to me.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the overly-processed voice, I think it might stand out in a game like 0 A.D., as we've tried to keep the audio processing to an absolute minimum.

I feel things like create-priest, create-hero and hero-die should be cleaner and less processed.

I might be able to take a crack at those tomorrow - as well as a musical fanfare for the victory screen.
If there are any that I missed, please feel free to email me, omrilahavmusic@gmail.com

Thanks,
O

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, OmriLahav said:

Hey everyone,

Sorry I've been absent - I've had a chance now to listen to the sounds on this thread, and while some of them are going in a good direction, some sound a bit off to me.
Personally, I'm not a fan of the overly-processed voice, I think it might stand out in a game like 0 A.D., as we've tried to keep the audio processing to an absolute minimum.

I feel things like create-priest, create-hero and hero-die should be cleaner and less processed.

I might be able to take a crack at those tomorrow - as well as a musical fanfare for the victory screen.
If there are any that I missed, please feel free to email me, omrilahavmusic@gmail.com

Thanks,
O

We need to improve them with musicalization.
In that sense I like the concept of Age of Mythology.

The older ones I have to revisit because I have to listen to them again with headphones.

Others are ideas. Music is not my thing at least to create, I need instruments. I need some voices to be better than mine.

The sound in the engine is different, it's like less high pitch.

Thank you to you.

I see, please feel free to send me a list if you'd like my help on any of the musical sounds!

Meanwhile, I'm just about finished for the day but I've spent a few minutes putting together a little sample sound - this is the direction I was thinking about for the create-priest sound.
I can make similar sounds for the other events as well - let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Priest Create sample 1.mp3

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 2:16 PM, OmriLahav said:

I see, please feel free to send me a list if you'd like my help on any of the musical sounds!

Meanwhile, I'm just about finished for the day but I've spent a few minutes putting together a little sample sound - this is the direction I was thinking about for the create-priest sound.
I can make similar sounds for the other events as well - let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Priest Create sample 1.mp3 39.91 kB · 8 downloads

Let me try. You have more like this?

We need more vocal sounds.

• Victory fanfare can be compatible with your music. Like a chant.
  • We need animal sounds
  • Musical harmony sounds like mining examole AoM have very harmony sounds for relaxing.
  • Let me know which you want improve.
  • We need some ancient instruments samples. To notificstion of messages and GUI notification.

The Pharos lighthouse (and other lighthouses in modifications) can be seagulls and fire.

Archery Range selection can be only one shot arrow hitting a target, unlike the building completed sound.

Roman Ampitheater, same with the Theatron, except the music is replaced with gladiators clashing and applause with typical audience cheering.

Remogantion, same with the Theatron, except the music is replaced with carnyx sounds.

For the Naos Parthenon (the Epic Temple building, not the wonder), instead of the usual Temple sound, how about chanting "Pallas Athena" or a related oblation?

Edited by Carltonus
More suggestions