3 games, camelius vs the op borg.

camel

a22 style.
1 game borg won, i won second and the third one, unfortunately his internet went down. Rly bad luck because i think i could won the last fight of 24cavs vs 17 and 2 slingers with almost no scape, unless he lost some cavs if i remember well. Sometimes happens the network, so sumering very happy for my first victory against borg. Legal guy, he missclicked in the game i won which the rank didnt count, so he made other one and insta loose for that. (if anyone has read until this, it means is very bored)

1.game.zip

2.game.zip

3.game.zip

• Like 3

In commands.txt at the end of the first line I had to change "mods":["mod","public","delenda_est_a22","user"] to "mods":["mod","public","user"] in order to watch the replay.

I don't know why the game would have saved like that if you didn't have the mod active. Maybe you had a broken Delenda Est install, so it was active but not changing anything, and that's why you never went out of sync. I'm not familiar with this stuff so I'm only guessing.

• 1 month later...
On 19/09/2017 at 12:34 AM, temple said:

In commands.txt at the end of the first line I had to change "mods":["mod","public","delenda_est_a22","user"] to "mods":["mod","public","user"] in order to watch the replay.

Hi and glad you went a bit specific as the *.rar one wouldn't work on my system (unrar-free producing empty *folders* in place of command.txt files). Now I should be able to replay these with Camelius and Borg as wished :)

EDIT: Nice to watch replays! thx Camel.

Edited by tuk0z
  • Like 1