Faction : Nomads Xiongnu

Lion.Kanzen

Now I understand, in the poneis the errors that I found and I was not able to fix it was in the maps that the mod brings along. I tried to do it by command line made available on the forum but I have a lot to learn in this part. Since the han were not added in alpha 24 we could manually join them in terra magna with the xiongnu but keeping them in their separate mod for a future merger with 0 A.D.

53 minutes ago, Stan` said:

They are, I'm just not sure about how to package terra magna because of it. We could upload three mods on mod.io and use the dependency system, but I'm afraid that's too techy. Especially since the order of mods matter.

Could separate all the civs under their own mod download, then brand them under Terra Magna. :)

Terra Magna: Han Chinese

Terra Magna: Thracians

Terra Magna: Xiongnu

Terra Magna: Zapotecs

etc. :) 

Then if one (Han Chinese) gets folded into EA for A25, you just don't bundle their mod for the update. :) 

(I suggest Han Chinese get folded into EA A25, then A26 could debut "The Nomads" Xiongnu and Scythians)

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 3

Yayoi would be better, if only we had their buildings :P

13 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Could separate all the civs under their own mod download, then brand them under Terra Magna.

We could but some stuff like rally points need a "meta" mod

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Yayoi would be better, if only we had their buildings :P

Temporarily they can use the Han buildings? 

2 minutes ago, Stan` said:

We could but some stuff like rally points need a "meta" mod

Just include this "meta" rally point actor in the public mod. Put all the possible civs you can think of into the actor so it doesn't look like favoritism. ;)

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Lordgood made fancy ones...

3 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Just include this "meta" rally point actor in the public mod. Put all the possible civs you can think of into the actor so it doesn't look like favoritism.

Will break the CI. Missing files.

4 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I agree. Maya would be an awesome addition. They could share a similar tech tree with the Zapotecs. 

in fact they would be two Mayan factions.

Preclassic and Classic.

12 minutes ago, Stan` said:

Sure... It sucks to redo the work

We know.

6 hours ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Just include this "meta" rally point actor in the public mod. Put all the possible civs you can think of into the actor so it doesn't look like favoritism. ;)

I have a small and recent project (two days ago) that I intend to make some less flashy civs but that were interesting in their time, very much in creating badges some differentiated units using structures from other civilizations that already exist in the game. For now they are Gojoseon (Han) Syracuse (Helenos) Sinhalas (Mauryas). I think I'll join the garamantes with them too, but these already have their structures.

• Like 2