Faction : Nomads Xiongnu

Lion.Kanzen

11 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

@Alexandermb I'll try to commit it soonish, but it's a really big patch, and I'll probably have to clean afterwards. I guess your change make some files obsolete/useless ?

Some files are unused, i moved the used cavalry animations to the biped/cavalry folder i assume someday the biped/new will be merged into biped only i think it will be better to have a folder for specific rider or garrison types.

image.png.2e8cff60221d8a9e93a9bf36f609beef.png

i know you don't have a lot of free time so you want me to update the whole chinese cavalry and merge them into the crossbow and shoushe committ? also i didn't know the zebu was only using the white textures here i leave the others 2 i've made some time ago while making the xiongnu.

image.png.ef9b995fb4472a046f6f57c34b0de6f7.pngimage.png.fa11b04a0a2f9587e5d926fb2a8d176d.png

Spoiler

animal_zebu_b.png.3d98ee413c917e84e4c5929a4cfc82e7.pnganimal_zebu_c.png.526b67910b20241309e6b0a49921262f.png

9 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

We have the shaman?

Not yet, the texture is needed.

Edited by Alexandermb
  • Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 12:33 AM, Alexandermb said:

so, about the civ emblem any sketch i could use for render it ? this could work and i could made it in blender

I tried, that's all I can say... :unsure:

Spoiler

png:

5ac22e412ad9a_XiongnuEmblem1.thumb.png.02e1f2b13712c90751f9e16c5ae832e9.png

5ac22e45d39cf_Xiongnuemblem2copy.thumb.jpg.416d69aa01b7378c7fff2cd32fa50f84.jpg

Han_202_7208w.jpg.45fb7758413d785392ace52a388c9569.jpg

Of course I found higher quality images only after my failed attempt. 

Perhaps useful? It's a really nice artefact, perfect for Xiongnu... Good Choice!

CggYHVYXa_yAftDPAADK7tr3yxg348_R_1024_10000_Q90.jpg.2d8316e16ad2eebfb1e6cf3ab7fc7e57.jpg

1-2.jpg.b040ad3a07edeb933d3467e388821d61.jpg

• Like 3

Alexandermb, would you be interested to create a new female villager for the zapotecs, once you'll have completed all your current work?

By the way, I didn't expressed it yet on the forum, but as a player, I really want to thank you and congratulate you for all the work you've done so far on this game. The improvements you have added to this game, concerning the units and animations are the most significant improvements there have been for a long time! I've never quite enjoyed playing with cavalry before you've revamped all the horses models. Now I can finally play with the persians, being thrilled with a cavalry charge! And I really like your siege machines servants too, they really add realism, if not immersion to the game! I hope one day, you'll be able to make some animations on the ships: slaves and shipmates, etc. as I already enjoy very much your animations for fishermen! So congratulations, and keep up the good work! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Tomcelmare said:

Alexandermb, would you be interested to create a new female villager for the zapotecs, once you'll have completed all your current work?

By the way, I didn't expressed it yet on the forum, but as a player, I really want to thank you and congratulate you for all the work you've done so far on this game. The improvements you have added to this game, concerning the units and animations are the most significant improvements there have been for a long time! I've never quite enjoyed playing with cavalry before you've revamped all the horses models. Now I can finally play with the persians, being thrilled with a cavalry charge! And I really like your siege machines servants too, they really add realism, if not immersion to the game! I hope one day, you'll be able to make some animations on the ships: slaves and shipmates, etc. as I already enjoy very much your animations for fishermen! So congratulations, and keep up the good work! :)

The unit textures is something i can't handle yet but i could do the props aswell, I really appreciate it i think maybe enrique's had  in mind make all those animations at some point but maybe he didn't had enough free time and now that we don't have news from him, so maybe is time to follow the resources scattered around in the art forums and references.