Age of Empires IV announced

Along the announcement with aoe 4, they have announced definitive editions for 2 and 3.

For the second, it will generate some fury to people, cause aoe 2 HD supossed to be that, but instead is a buggy mess. At least we will have a solid version (I hope). I also think that there should be like a half discount for HD buyers.

Then for aoe3 I expect a reunification of the game. With the expansions, the game was somehow fragmented. (Don.t know if it were meaninful numbers)

And for the original aoe 1 definitive edition, i.m a bit dissapointed. Windows 10.. And that they went too much purist. No gates, no women villagers, no formations. Farm system reseeding hasn.t been confirmed how will work or if there will be one at all.

Edited by av93
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, av93 said:

And for the original aoe 1 definitive edition, i.m a bit dissapointed. Windows 10.. And that they went too much purist. No gates, no women villagers, no formations. Farm system reseeding hasn.t been confirmed how will work of if there will be one at all.

I lost the hype when Cysion( developer) said, no gates. They aren't only change GUI.

in the forum there are purist that hate Rise of Rome addons, like unit production queue.

• 1 year later...