One of the Best Games I was into

Servo

commands.txt

Unknown Land/Looks like Mainland- very plain less hunt.

Almost non-stop action. Temple, Achelao, Mapkoc, servo vs Boudica, Kiziton, Franksy, Phoenix

I like to team with General Mapkoc and Temple always as they can supplement my aggressiveness. Achelao as usual enjoying his Sim city and strike hard after reaching P3. You leave Temple alone he will be hard to stop later. 

Edited by Servo
  • Like 2

It was laggy actually but it seems normal playable circumstance. 

I want to post one game (a 1v1) that shows how a skirmisher cavalry Civ is very OP even you're up against a very good player having no range cavalry Civ or a very good player who don't use a range cavalry in the very first minutes of the game. But I want to ask permission because it's very lopsided. One game really gave me confidence to be able to play with the best if I want to. 

@Lion.Kanzen btw the one I posted  are viewable?

50 minutes ago, Servo said:

I want to post one game (a 1v1) that shows how a skirmisher cavalry Civ is very OP even you're up against a very good player having no range cavalry Civ or a very good player who don't use a range cavalry in the very first minutes of the game. But I want to ask permission because it's very lopsided. One game really gave me confidence to be able to play with the best if I want to. 

<plug> This is why #MercenaryCamps could be a nice addition to the game. You could give a player access to unit types they normally wouldn't have access to. For example, archers for Republican Romans. </plus>

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Thanks 1