A22 issues

Lion.Kanzen

I got   this problem.

Spoiler

ERROR: Failed to find matching prop point called "weapon_R" in model "art/meshes/skeletal/m_tunic_short.dae" for actor "infantry_axeman_b"

ERROR: Mismatch between model's skeleton and animation's skeleton (29 model bones != 35 animation keys)

ERROR: Mismatch between model's skeleton and animation's skeleton (29 model bones != 35 animation keys)

• Like 1

Spoiler

WARNING: Function getWallAlignment: Unknown style: egyptian (falling back to "athen")

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/skeletal/arrow_spec.png"

ERROR: Mismatch between model's skeleton and animation's skeleton (35 model bones != 29 animation keys)

things to change.

• wheat farms.
  • removing some monuments by now....
  • remade icons, im remading interface.

WARNING: Function getWallAlignment: Unknown style: egyptian (falling back to "athen")

(Reproducible by playing as the Egyptians on the "Fortress" random map.)

This is a failure of the random map scripts that cause them to be mod unfriendly. Currently, the only solution is to include a modified copy of the entirety of the "rmgen/wall_builder.js" file, (just to add one line) which I'd rather not do.

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/skeletal/arrow_spec.png"

There's no reference to this image in any of our files (or in the files of 0AD vanilla or Delenda Est or Millennium AD or Rise of the East/Terra Magna), so...  I can't find it either.

ERROR: Mismatch between model's skeleton and animation's skeleton (35 model bones != 29 animation keys)

Assuming this is the Ramesside Swordsman actor... should now be fixed.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, s0600204 said:

This is a failure of the random map scripts that cause them to be mod unfriendly. Currently, the only solution is to include a modified copy of the entirety of the "rmgen/wall_builder.js" file, (just to add one line) which I'd rather not do.

I did that with Millennium A.D. and RotE (you could easily copy it and swap a few civ codes). I believe FeXor was working on improving that (must be a ticket somewhere)

24 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Oh heck, that takes me back... I even worked on that with @FeXoR for a short period, until he assured me he could continue on his own. I seem to recall it was before the time when the team started preferring let instead of var when declaring variables... I think the patch even pre-dates elexis and leper falling out with one another... the first time... *trails off, lost in memories*

*ahem*

It'll need updating, but it's mildly annoying how it hasn't been finished and committed in all this time.

• Like 2