New Release: 0 A.D. Alpha 22 Venustas

elexis

Since someone asked about the OpenSuse repos, I'll ask about the Debian ones. Are you the maintainers of the 0ad packages in the debian repos as well? At the moment the newest version is still Alpha 21.

Anyway, congrats on the new release. This game is incredible.

Edited by ValodiaDeSeynes
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ValodiaDeSeynes said:

Since someone asked about the OpenSuse repos, I'll ask about the Debian ones. Are you the maintainers of the 0ad packages in the debian repos as well? At the moment the newest version is still Alpha 21.

The Debian maintainer is currently working on it, and you should not have to wait for very long. :)

• Like 1

0 A.D. has never looked better. The problem is, at this point I don't play it very much, because I am really tired of the AI and random death balls of units as fast as possible. I also accidentally deleted my Empires Extended mod that ported the Epirotes and Thebans from Delenda Est when I installed Alpha 22, forgetting that it would delete everything when uninstalling the old version before installing the new version, but it wouldn't take more than a few hours to port over again.

• Like 3

I agree that the map name could possibly sound unclear as to which area is meant but I recall the description(also mine) says something about a more 'exact' location

Also keep in mind that the player does not have to know everything.. keeping it vague might increase interest and stir curiosity

You may also ask my colleague @elexis as he contributed a lot to these maps

If you have tried this map out I hope you have found it both challenging and fun.

Try out Polar Sea(if you haven't yet) for another taste of A22's special features

Alternatively, play African Plains for a set-biome mainland type of map(the small lakes are mostly for decoration)

Edited by Hannibal_Barca

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2017 at 7:55 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Choose random and in filter option change to new maps

I'm having a problem I think is similar. The "new maps" are listed, but if there is an "old map," such as Corinthiian Isthmus, it's still displayed in the preview, and when selected, the old map is what I get.