===[COMMITTED]=== Spartan Structures

LordGood

I got stuck on A Wonder of the World, the enemy ships with better range are really hard to deal with. I wanted to complete the Egypt campaign before moving on to other campaigns, so I ended up not doing any of the other campaigns. I was more of AoE2 player thanks to Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, so I beat most of those campaigns at one point or another. Both of my XP computers haven't been working since February, so I haven't even been able to try in some time.

I had a sneaking suspicion that the theater in the sanctuary of Artemis Orthia was Roman made aaaand i was right, the theater was built in the 3rd century AD. Thing is, its already almost done. should have figured sooner, classical Greeks are not one to build with arches and vaults

whups

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, LordGood said:

I had a sneaking suspicion that the theater in the sanctuary of Artemis Orthia was Roman made aaaand i was right, the theater was built in the 3rd century AD. Thing is, its already almost done. should have figured sooner, classical Greeks are not one to build with arches and vaults

whups

Should be good for Romans. Might be close enough to squeeze in part one or might have to wait for Imperial Romans in part two. Or perhaps it's close enough to modify for the Greeks?

• Like 1

I love the new "white" buildings (CC, syssition, temple, gerousia).

What is your inspiration for the new theater ?

Like Lion I have a hard time differentiating the stables, archery range and siege workshop at first glance. (and from the picture here : https://wildfiregames.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2017_10/screenshot0151.thumb.png.ef44776643a83c5c639d9228013eff7b.png I'm still unsure which one is which)

I second Tomcelmare. I really love what you're doing here! I hope you continue these updates for all the civ's. They make the game look all the more beautiful... Archery range, siege workshop and stables are clearly distinguishable to me. I'm sure props like a horse and saddle, a semi-completed siege-weapon and bows and arrows lying around will clarify their respective roles even further.

I have one small suggestion. If you intend the archery range to be a building from where you recruit archers, maybe close the outside face of the building on the opposite side of the targets, to create a more enclosed structure on that end, other wise it might look like you're recruiting people from an open space.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1