Hyrule Conquest

Oh well thank god, I was really worried there that Neph was going to restart the whole project again. I love the project, but I don't think I'd have it in me to stick around if he was starting from scratch again. 

As for Lore/Cinematics being rebooted/retconed... I guess I'm alright with that, so long as it doesn't change too much of the mod itself

• 2 weeks later...

@Trinketos Not that I know of, you can download the mod from moddb ,https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-08 , it is a zip file, unzip that file and it will give you two exe files (part 1 and part 2), run both exe files with playonmac (or playonlinux if you're using linux), alternatively you can use wineskin or wine. Be sure to install both parts to the same folder.

Next download this  https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-081-patch , run the exe and install it to the same Hyrule Conquest folder (that you installed above. Then move the Hyrule Conquest folder to your 0ad mods folder and enable it in game in the mode menu. 

Don't forget to get the low poly patch from HC's moddb too https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-08  , it is also an exe, so install it and move it to your 0ad mod folder then enable it alongside Hyrule Conquest (it is a seperate mod, so don't install it over your Hyrule Conquest folder). 

Edited by Rolf Dew
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Rolf Dew said:

@Trinketos Not that I know of, you can download the mod from moddb ,https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-08 , it is a zip file, unzip that file and it will give you two exe files (part 1 and part 2), run both exe files with playonmac (or playonlinux if you're using linux), alternatively you can use wineskin or wine. Be sure to install both parts to the same folder.

Next download this  https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-081-patch , run the exe and install it to the same Hyrule Conquest folder (that you installed above. Then move the Hyrule Conquest folder to your 0ad mods folder and enable it in game in the mode menu. 

Don't forget to get the low poly patch from HC's moddb too https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-08  , it is also an exe, so install it and move it to your 0ad mod folder then enable it alongside Hyrule Conquest (it is a seperate mod, so don't install it over your Hyrule Conquest folder). 

I always do this process on q4wine on ubuntu without problems.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/hyrule-conquest-09

New version of Hyrule Conquest that adds many more Heroes and other new features.

Installation:
- Place Hyrule.zip into C:\Users\Username\Documents\my games\0ad\mods
- Start up 0AD and go to Settings > Mod Selection
- Select Hyrule Conquest, Enable, Save Configuration, then Start Mods
- If using Windows 10, 0AD may generate several warnings upon starting up, just click Continue through each of them to get to the main menu.

New Features:
- Two new heroes for each faction, each bringing with them new bonuses and techs.
- A completely reworked Hero system: You can now pick three out of six heroes at the start of each match.
- Brand new UI for each faction.
- Civil Center Nodes: In order to build new Civil Centers you must capture nodes on the map and transform them. Darknuts can also capture Ruins and convert them into Civil Centers.
- Deku Scrubs now use a new "grid system" to construct their bases by expanding districts off of their civil center.
- Population is now based on number of Battalions rather than individual units.
- Your Resource Gather Rate is now shown at the top of the screen next to your collected resources.

Fixes:
- Gohma Eggs now work properly with the new Battalion System and automatically hatch without player input.
- Damage of Labrynna's Gunpowder units has been reduced.
- AI fixes.
- Numerous other small bug fixes.

(I'm just sharing the instructions from moddb btw)

• Thanks 3

https://www.moddb.com/mods/hyrule-conquest/downloads/low-poly-patch-for-08

Low Poly Patch for the 0.8 and 0.9 version of Hyrule Conquest. This makes the unit models of Labrynna and the Fairies of Tarm lower poly for better performance.

For those with less powerful machines this patch will reduce the poly counts of models by half to aid in better performance until the Pyrogenesis engine supports LODs.

This is treated as a separate mod, do not install it over Hyrule Conquest. Simply activate it as an additional mod in the Tools & Options > Mod Selection menu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ch_32 said:

I have a problem with the screen. I cant see some buildings on the build bar of the villagers and many other things for example I cant see the amount of units I have and if I choose a faction, I cant see the cancel and choose faction button.

try to find in your system either hyruleconquest or 0ad gui.cfg and set it to 0.8 or other values that should solve it, you should  find it by looking here https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

@Ch_32

Find your user.cfg file and add this line to it, "gui.scale = 0.8"

Windows: C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\Roaming\0ad\

Mac: 

For non-cache data created during the game:

• ~/Library/Application\ Support/0ad/

For cached data:

• ~/Library/Caches/0ad/

Note: "~" is a shorthand for the current user directory.

Linux: 

For most data created during the game (replays, screenshots, savegames):

• ~/.local/share/0ad/
  • Up to A19, replays would be found in ~/.config/0ad/logs/sim_log

For user config and logs:

• ~/.config/0ad/

For cached data:

• ~/.cache/0ad/

Note: "~" is a shorthand for the current user directory.

Edited by Rolf Dew
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haven't played in a while saw that 0.9 was released as well as the 0.9.2 patch. Downloaded 0.9, removed the files in the mods section for 0 A.D. and launched the game. The game didn't show any mods that I could select and instead had the default 0 A.D. screen. Applied the patch and immediately got a pink background screen. Still has the side menu, but the background screen is now one solid color. What did I do wrong and what can I do to fix it?

Hello H:C team. I've installed .9.0 and .9.2 for my girlfriend and she loves the mod. Unfortunately there are serious AI error warnings that tank the framerate. My girlfriend was playing as Zora Dominion and Kokiri, against civs that are supposedly supported by the AI (Gerudo, Hyrule, and Gohma), but received endless AI and UI errors after about 20 mins of gameplay.

Examples:

Spoiler

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/petra/attackManager.js line 6 TypeError: m is undefined PETRA<@simulation/ai/petra/attackManager.js:6:1 @simulation/ai/petra/attackManager.js:1:13 InitGame@simulation/helpers/InitGame.js:57:1

ERROR: Failed to load script simulation/ai/petra/attackManager.js

^There may be references to Petra AI in the Conquest AI. 

Spoiler

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js line 1779 TypeError: list is undefined m.HQ.prototype.UpdateList@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:1779:25 m.HQ.prototype.StartAttack@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:3573:9 m.HQ.prototype.update@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:5816:25 m.ConquestAIBot.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/_init.js:109:3 m.BaseAI.prototype.HandleMessage@simulation/ai/common-api/baseAI.js:64:2

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js line 1779 TypeError: list is undefined m.HQ.prototype.UpdateList@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:1779:25 m.HQ.prototype.StartAttack@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:3573:9 m.HQ.prototype.update@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:5816:25 m.ConquestAIBot.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/_init.js:109:3 m.BaseAI.prototype.HandleMessage@simulation/ai/common-api/baseAI.js:64:2

^Got then thousand of these errors.

Spoiler

WARNING: JavaScript warning: simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js line 287 reference to undefined property this.allEnemySoldiers[owner]

ERROR: JavaScript error: simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js line 287 TypeError: this.allEnemySoldiers[owner] is undefined m.HQ.prototype.InitEnemyUnit@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:287:9 m.HQ.prototype.checkEvents@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:2397:21 m.HQ.prototype.update@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/headquarters.js:5678:9 m.ConquestAIBot.prototype.OnUpdate@simulation/ai/ConquestAI/_init.js:109:3 m.BaseAI.prototype.HandleMessage@simulation/ai/common-api/baseAI.js:64:2

^And then then thousand of these.

Spoiler

WARNING: JavaScript warning: gui/common/tooltips.js line 301 reference to undefined property template.DodgeRating

^A GUI/Tooltip error. Got that a dozen times.

Spoiler

WARNING: The "units/kokiri/merc_mago_b" template has a defined civ of "mercenary". This does not match the currently selected civ "kokiri".

WARNING: The "units/kokiri/kokiri_mudjabber_b" template has a defined civ of "hylian". This does not match the currently selected civ "kokiri".

WARNING: The "units/hylian/hylian_hero_lana" template has a defined civ of "zora". This does not match the currently selected civ "hylian".

^Template bugs. 

I would literally pay money for you to fix these, as this mod is what's getting my girlfriend into 0 A.D.

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I would literally pay money for you to fix these, as this mod is what's getting my girlfriend into 0 A.D.

Fun fact, I'm porting it to A24 :) With their accord. I'll see if we can takle some of those, when the in game gui works again :)

As for the money part Nephy has a patreon :)

Hello there,

The attackmanager shouldnt even be loaded and that specific error is something I havent seen during the many times I have tested the master version of HC. Still, it could be possible that something went wrong with the deletion of said petra files in the released version on moddb somewhere.

It might be that .deleted file somehow, since the HC AI has been standalone for a while now.
It could also be an installation problem for all I know though.

Anyway, I would only consider the Hylians and the Gerudo being fully supported by the AI. Any other faction that has some AI, has not been edited by me personally. That was back during 0.8 I believe when Neph tried to make something work through the AI config data for those other factions.

On a side note, I am currently working on the Zora AI, which is showing some good progress already. When I get to them again, it might not take me more than a few days to flag them as 'supported' as well.

With regards to those list errors, once again, not exactly sure why the soldiers lists are empty or undefined somehow. I havent seen errors like that for a very long time.

Despite all of that, it is good to see that she enjoys HC as it currently stands. It is still a work in progress and the game is still far from balanced, but I believe we will get there eventually.

The team is eager to continue development, and also, Stan is helping us with the A24 port, so we are receiving plenty of support and updates for our modding project.

On 09/02/2021 at 11:49 AM, Exodarion said:

Hello there,

The attackmanager shouldnt even be loaded and that specific error is something I havent seen during the many times I have tested the master version of HC. Still, it could be possible that something went wrong with the deletion of said petra files in the released version on moddb somewhere.

It might be that .deleted file somehow, since the HC AI has been standalone for a while now.
It could also be an installation problem for all I know though.

Anyway, I would only consider the Hylians and the Gerudo being fully supported by the AI. Any other faction that has some AI, has not been edited by me personally. That was back during 0.8 I believe when Neph tried to make something work through the AI config data for those other factions.

On a side note, I am currently working on the Zora AI, which is showing some good progress already. When I get to them again, it might not take me more than a few days to flag them as 'supported' as well.

With regards to those list errors, once again, not exactly sure why the soldiers lists are empty or undefined somehow. I havent seen errors like that for a very long time.

Here's what I think happened: I kept pasting new releases over the old releases and ended up with a lot of extra old material. After deleting and reinstalling everything, many of the errors and warnings went away, though some other things remain, such as UI errors and such, which I believe are legit. 

• 2 months later...

The Sheikah Cadre
7Z0DTnZ.png
The Cadre is the ruling body of Hyrule's seven Sheikah Clans. Composed of the elders of each clan, the Cadre forms a council that is moderated by the high Maz Koshia, or eldest Monk. While each clan has their own laws and acts with a degree of autonomy, the rule and order of the council can and will dictate what the Sheikah as a whole do.

HISTORY
The Sheikah as a people are ancient, dating back to the times of Akkala. While records of their deeds are few, many legends surrounding the Sheikah placed them as mediators between Hyrule and the Oocca. The Divine Oocca would use the dark arts of the Sheikah as an instrument, rooting out corruption and demons. This role seems to survive into modern day despite the absence of their Oocca masters.

The Cadre's goals are not explicit to outsiders, though it seems in general they wish to direct history and avoid cataclysmic disaster and change. To accomplish this the Sheikah have adopted extremely subversive and secretive methods: Spying, bribing, black mailing, and assassination to change the course of events rather than military or diplomatic might. If there is a great and powerful monarch in Hyrule, odds are the Sheikah are responsible for putting them there and keeping them alive.

THE SEVEN CLANS

1C2aTuF.png
The Cadre are currently composed of seven Clans. Throughout history there were many more, and indeed there may be additional clans that have long since departed Hyrule. Each clan operates much like an independent state with oversight from the Cadre council. They provide resources through tribute, as well as spies, information, and soldiers. The Sheikah Cadre's military is small but highly disciplined and skilled, due in part to the long lifespan of their people. It is usually segmented and broken between each clan, but multiple clans will form combined armies when directed by the Cadre.

PLAYSTYLE
The Sheikah are few in number, but their soldiers are generally stronger than those of other armies. Within the Cadre's roster there is a high emphasis on speed, dealing damage, and most importantly: stealth. Many Sheikah units have the ability to hide under the noses of enemies, which can lead to many sneaky strategies and circumventing enemy armies.

For more details on the Sheikah Heroes and their unit roster, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

HEROES

Paya
aSbQNbv.jpg
A young prodigy of Impa's, Paya lives a humble life in Kakariko Village. To others she appears to be a meek and clumsy fool, but it is merely her manner of gathering information and secrets from those that let their guard down around her. She is skilled in the art of drunken monkey and fighting with a quarterstaff.

Paya provides the following bonuses:

Protective Guidance
QNoNHis.jpg
- Trainee Battalions spawn with a free Protector.

Cucco Eyes
kisSikB.jpg
- Player gains Line of Sight of Cuccos when a unit has moved adjacent to them.

Low Profile
kfSBrAe.jpg
- Trainees gain Camouflage

Purah
3CxEIzF.jpg
The older sister of Impa, long ago Purah discovered the secret of eternal youth. She has never revealed the dark art to any, and despite being well over a century old she still retains her youthful appearance. Despite her advanced age she does not appear to have amassed the wisdom of her younger sister; she has been known to be driven by petty and vain desires. Many other Sheikah find her unbearable to be around, something that Purah seems to approve of since she prefers to live as a hermit alone.

Purah provides the following bonuses:

Hidden Folk 
BYGizfB.jpg
- Shadowfolk gain Camouflage.

Secret Identity 
dO0xJmK.jpg
- Shadowfolk have a chance to secretly spawn a Spy when slain.

Hawkeye Masks

eyfM5yQ.jpg
- Upgrades the Hawkeye unit, doubling its range and increasing its attack damage.

Sheik
LMNsQZw.jpg
A mysterious figure that does not seem to hail from any Sheikah Clan, the warrior known only as Sheik is found in the service of the Nirvata Monks. Sheik's presence is often a portent of a cataclysmic event about to transpire in Hyrule, and death is sure to follow.

Sheik provides the following bonuses:

Dead Hand
ZvkDWJc.jpg
- Undead Creature unit followed by a Battalion of Deadarms. Enemies slain by the Dead Hand add additional arms to its Battalion.

Face the Darkness
aBJXFIf.jpg
- Creature units gain additional HP and Magic Resistance.

In Plain Sight
Diu7EHy.jpg
- Assassins and Saboteurs remain invisible even when attacking.

Kohga
JmK7Bju.jpg
The Chief of the Yiga Clan, Master Kohga has long lived on the frontier of Hyrule and is an ardent supporter of his clan's supremacy within the Cadre. Despite his attempts the Cadre has pushed the Yiga Clan away from their council, leading him to be disillusioned with the other Clan chiefs. Kohga himself is boisterous and full of pride, though he often seeks to gain people on his side through lavish gifts, parties, and bribes.

Kohga provides the following bonuses:

Demon Carver 
JSfpdQk.jpg
- Melee unit that siphons health as it attacks enemies.

Yiga Traditions 
yez1c73.jpg
- Trainees, Brigadoons, and Blademasters have increased stats all around.

Frontier Roughness 
GpT6EuL.jpg
- All non-creature, non-mechanical units gain additional HP.

Impa
kH8hQO9.jpg
The Chief of both the Kakari and Naldari Clan as well as the Sage of Shadows, Impa wields unprecedented political power within the Cadre and has long served both the Sheikah and the Royal Family of Hyrule. Perhaps the best swordsman in the history of Hyrule, her presence is often met with fear or reverence, depending on who is friend and foe. To those that do not know Impa she is seen as a cold and emotionless killer, perhaps an appearance that is a result of her extreme age and distance from society. She is in truth a very motherly figure to those that have her in their lives, perhaps an echo of a life she could have had in ages past.

Impa provides the following bonuses:

Executioner 
UlEk0aS.jpg
- Melee unit with a large sword that ignores all armor. Has a small chance of spawning a Devoured when killing an enemy.

Naldari Traditions 
UPSWvlA.jpg
- Non-magic armor of all non-creature, non-mechanical units is increased.

Naldari Shields
2xXVWS2.jpg
- Trainees and Blademasters gain Shields, increasing all types of armor.

Maz Koshia
21ekaWy.jpg
The eldest of the Nirvata Monks and the most feared sorcerer of the Cadre, Maz Koshia has long lorded over the council of Elders and influenced the Cadre for centuries. With the exception of his brief appearances at the gathering of council, Maz Koshia lives in utter isolation deep under the earth, amassing untold dark powers. He is utterly disconnected from the rest of his kind after centuries of isolation, and none know his true motives.

Maz Koshia provides the following bonuses:

Nirvata Monk 
c5W9EVq.jpg
- Melee Mage unit with a lightning attack. Has a small chance of spawning a ReDead when slain.

Shadow Ward
q6F3ANz.jpg
- Increases the Magic Resistance of all non-mechanical units.

Mind's Eye
xbAw5uc.jpg
- All non-creature, Non-mechanical units have a chance to spawn a Moa when slain.

UNIT ROSTER

Shadowfolk
3bL2l0f.jpg
Shadowfolk serve as the workforce for any Sheikah Clan. While they have more privileges compared to the worker classes of many other cultures (such as the right to own limited land), they are still considered the lowest social class within Sheikah society. As with any civilization, they build, farm, mine, and provide all the infrastructure needed to grow. 
- Sheikah Worker unit

Trainee
H9mzygT.jpg
Trainees are the young initiates into the Cadre. Each Clan picks from their Shadowfolk promising individuals to train in the various Sheikah combat arts. After a decade of service the Trainee is promoted and specializes in particular roles, such as being a Spy or Assassin. Trainees are armed with weapons from their respective clans, such as Ninjatos for Kakari or Sickles for Yiga. 
- Standard Melee combat unit

Protector
yefpYCT.jpg
Protectors serve as personal guardians for their respective clans. They are often used as the bodyguards of important figures by the Cadre. The Protector has mastered the art of turning an enemy's attack against themselves and have been known to parry everything from arrows to magical attacks.
- Support unit that can be attached to Battalions
- Extremely high parry rate against all attack types
- Increases the parry rate of attached Battalion

Hawkeye
aq8epR5.jpg
While there are many cultures who practice impressive archery across Hyrule, the Sheikah have made accuracy with a bow their own art. Hawkeyes are infamous for their uncanny ability to hit exactly what they set out to hit, regardless of the chaos of battle.
- Ranged archer unit 
- Has permanent 100% accuracy, except when debuffed by enemy abilities

Spy
18TNIJp.jpg
Information is the center of Sheikah culture, and their impressive networks of Spies is the means in which the Cadre carries out that tenet. Most Clans have their own Spies and have developed an entire economy of buying and selling information between clans. The Spy themselves are trained in combat, usually armed with ninjato or short sword. The Spy is Stealthed and can only be seen by Detector units and buildings, they can however see other Stealthed units.
- Has Stealth
- Can detect Camouflaged and Stealthed units

Brigadoon
x7YBPXK.jpg
The legendary Brigadoons serve as horsemen and raiders for their respective clans. Despite the fact they ride on horses, many stories tell of the Bridagoons appearing suddenly without any warning of their approach.
- Fast moving Cavalry unit
- Anti-Cavalry attack
- Has Camouflage

Needler
K3K2D4z.jpg
The needle is one of the Sheikah's signature weapons and has a wide variety of uses. From harassing an enemy on the battlefield to torturing an interrogation victim, the Needler is generally feared by those who have heard stories of them. The Cadre often employs them to track down and capture people of interest, especially when information needs to be extracted.
- Medium Ranged attack unit
- Armor Piercing
- Has Camouflage

Smoke Screener
O4p6EMa.jpg
The Smoke Screener is a master escape artist. They are often used by the Cadre to aid with heists, kidnappings, or assassination. The tools of the Smoke Screener are many, but they often use a traditional technique of throwing Deku Nuts that explode into smoke.
- Ranged Support unit that can be attached to a Battalion
- Attack slows down enemy units, reduces ranged accuracy and line of sight

Saboteur
wObD1z4.jpg
Sometimes a fortress really is impenetrable and cannot be scaled or sneaked into. Enter the Saboteur; the Sheikah's less subtle answer to breaking and entering. The Saboteur carries with him an explosive contraption that can destroy a building's foundations with ease.
- Siege unit that can place explosive bombs on enemy buildings
- Has Stealth

Assassin
ORwsSoi.jpg
The ultimate instrument of the Cadre, the Assassins enforce the final judgement of the Clans and have long shaped the history of Hyrule. Should a king step out of line, a noble get too ambitious, or some wizard delve too deep into the magics of demons, the Assassin would carry out the will of the Cadre and remove them from history. Once marked by the Sheikah there are few who could survive the attempts on their life from one of these skilled murderers, and even then the Cadre would only send in another to finish where the first failed.
- Powerful Melee unit with high Critical Hit chance
- Has Stealth

Blademaster
TogIXoc.jpg
A Sheikah that has dedicated their century spanning life to martial combat. The Blademaster is unequaled in skill with a sword and their many decades in combat make them unmatched commanders.
- Melee Commander Unit
- General stat boost to nearby Battalions
- Deals Knockback and has a small chance to stun enemies

Ghoul Rat
wIcXQmr.jpg
Vermin that have been tainted by the magic of demons, Ghoul Rats are used by the Cadre to spread disease and clear areas of groups of people. The small size of Ghoul Rats make them perfect at finding ways of sneaking into fortified areas, and legend says a Ghoul Rat can slip through even the most fortified of walls.
- Small and cheap Creature unit
- Can pass under all walls
- Has Camouflage

Crowling
bN0WLAW.jpg
In Sheikah legends these Crows are said to be guardians of the underworld, preventing unworthy souls from leaving their tombs and returning to Hyrule. They are relatively rare in modern Hyrule, though the Cadre still uses them to send messages, scout, and harass their enemies.
- Flying Creature unit
- Steals resources from targets
- Has Camouflage

Wallmaster
67Oic7L.jpg
A monstrous disembodied hand given life by strange and evil magics, Wallmasters on their own hide in the deepest and most remote places minding their own business. The Cadre sometimes dominates these vile creatures and uses them to their own ends, be it pinning down enemy targets or smashing the walls of buildings.
- Grabs nearest enemy unit and immobilizes them
- Functions as a Siege unit when attacking buildings
- Has Camouflage

Floormaster
7mWWD6u.jpg
A smaller but no less threatening variation of the Wallmaster, the Floormaster skitters around like some kind of arachnid and kills any living creature it happens upon. The Cadre will capture these monsters and use them against their enemies.
- Melee Creature unit
- Splits into three tiny Floormasters when slain
- Has Camouflage

Moa
KsVmI3r.jpg
The Moa are believed to be the souls of dead Sheikah that failed to attain mastery over the dark, cursed to wander the underworld. Some Sheikah Monks will use them as familiars or pets to help them see hidden things within the world.
- Support Creature unit that can be attached to any Battalion
- Provides Camouflage and increased Line of Sight to attached Battalion
- Has Camouflage

Devoured
NE18Ece.jpg
A horrific monster said to be a Sheikah Monk overtaken by dark magics. Devoured appear to be little more than rabid monsters, but the Cadre knows that some evil intellect guides them unseen. The Sheikah have found ways to dominate these monsters and use them to fight against other demons that would threaten Hyrule.
- Large Melee Creature unit
- Attack stuns non-mechanical, non-undead units
- Can transform into a slow moving ooze that has Stealth

Dead Hand
UpEbYsh.jpg
A Unique Unit that could only be trained by Sheik. The origin of Dead Hands seem to be shrouded in mystery, though some legends say they are those executed wrongfully by the Cadre who have risen to take revenge. The Dead Hand itself is a patient and slow moving monstrosity that is lacking its hands. They will rip apart their victims with their large mouths, leaving the corpse behind so that a large worm like arm and hand may grow from it.
- Large slow moving Melee Creature unit
- Killing enemies transforms them into a Dead Arm, which becomes part of the Dead Hand's Battalion
- Can accumulate up to six Dead Arms

Demon Carver
ViwtUbW.jpg
A Unique Unit that could only be trained by Kohga. Dating back to the oldest days of the Sheikah, the Demon Carvers were select warriors trained to fight and kill the most dangerous of demons creeping into Hyrule. Exposure to such monsters of madness has made the Demon Carvers themselves somewhat insane, and they have been known to ritually bathe and drink the blood of those they defeat.
- Melee Infantry unit
- Deals increased damage to Creature units
- Recovers Health with each successful attack

Executioner
GasHx0l.jpg
A Unique Unit that could only be trained by Impa. Wielding a large butcher's blade, the Executioner plays an important role in Sheikah culture. As their name implies, they execute the criminal individuals of the Cadre that step out of line or fall too far into the darkness. In battle the Executioner can use their two handed sword to damage enemy armors.
- Melee Infantry unit
- Armor Piercing attack
- Small chance that slain enemy will spawn a Devoured

Nirvata Monk
WyH4puF.jpg
A Unique Unit that could only be trained by Maz Koshia. The oldest living Sheikah in Hyrule, the Monks of the Nirvata Clan blend the line between life and death. In ancient times is it believed that they served as messengers between Hyrule and the Oocca and may still serve such a role. Having lived many decades in complete isolation and darkness to contemplate and discover the dark secrets under the earth, the Nirvata Monks are detached and distant even to their own kind. In battle they bring ancient magics to bear on their enemies.
- Melee Mage unit with lightning attack
- Deals Splash Damage
- Small chance of transforming into a hostile ReDead when they are slain

Bongo Bongo, the Phantom Shadow Beast
AutNMw4.jpg
An ancient monster that the Cadre had sealed beneath Kakariko Village in ages past, the creature known as Bongo Bongo has become nothing but a vague legend even to other Sheikah. The Nirvata Monks at times have sought to master and control this demon for their own ends in the past. Many attempts have failed, resulting in Bongo Bongo bringing havoc to Hyrule until it could be sealed away again. The monster itself appears as a large headless corpse with disembodied hands that follow it around as it goes.
- Sheikah Cadre Legend unit
- Has Camouflage
- Spawns additional Wallmasters as it takes damage.

Sheikah Cadre Unit Roster

Edited by The Undying Nephalim
  • Thanks 7