Hyrule Conquest

1 hour ago, coworotel said:

Didn't work... The error is in the map selection screen

Change your combination of mods (eg back to vanilla 0AD) then enable back hyrule, or disable persist map setting in option, I think this problem happens when we try to set random map scripts (which i don't think are playable)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Error screenshots may not show the actual error all the time, could very well be showing things that got broken down the line.

So its always better to provide the logfile ( interestinglog.html or mainlog.html). See https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths for locations.

I think the issue would be resolved by doing what feldfeld mentioned.

Edited by Guest

@The Undying Nephalim

Undying Nephalim, I was hoping to build my family an 8 player map in Hyrule Conquest, but Atlas crashes each time I try to open it. Since you have been able to get it to work to make the maps in the mod, do you know what particular setting or file I should adjust to get it to open without crashing?

Steps I've used thus far:

Opened up Mod selection window, enabled Hyrule Conquest Mod, Selected Save Configuration, Closed Mod Selection Window, Activated Scenario Editor, 0AD closed and the editor opened for a moment before crashing.

1 hour ago, Baskom Welford said:

@The Undying Nephalim

Undying Nephalim, I was hoping to build my family an 8 player map in Hyrule Conquest, but Atlas crashes each time I try to open it. Since you have been able to get it to work to make the maps in the mod, do you know what particular setting or file I should adjust to get it to open without crashing?

Steps I've used thus far:

Opened up Mod selection window, enabled Hyrule Conquest Mod, Selected Save Configuration, Closed Mod Selection Window, Activated Scenario Editor, 0AD closed and the editor opened for a moment before crashing.

You need to go to 0ad\mods\Hyrule\maps and get rid of these three files:

random.DELETED
scenarios.DELETED
skirmishes.DELETED

Those files prevent 0AD maps from showing up in mods, but have the side effect of preventing Atlas from opening up. Be sure to end the pyrogenesis.exe process in task manager if you started up Atlas with those three files there.

14 hours ago, The Undying Nephalim said:

You need to go to 0ad\mods\Hyrule\maps and get rid of these three files:

random.DELETED
scenarios.DELETED
skirmishes.DELETED

Those files prevent 0AD maps from showing up in mods, but have the side effect of preventing Atlas from opening up. Be sure to end the pyrogenesis.exe process in task manager if you started up Atlas with those three files there. 

Thank you, it worked.

• Stan` pinned this topic