Spartan Hoplite Headless

Servo

I played a game on Mediterranian and was in Africa and noticed the animation of the Spartan Hoplite headless. Sometimes it has face but not the entire head. I cant post a picture yet but will try if the issue was not know yet. I will try to bring the unit up north and see whether there's a difference. It happens when they are gathering resources.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Servo said:

I played a game on Mediterranian and was in Africa and noticed the animation of the Spartan Hoplite headless. Sometimes it has face but not the entire head. I cant post a picture yet but will try if the issue was not know yet. I will try to bring the unit up north and see whether there's a difference. It happens when they are gathering resources.

Release A21 or SVN?

Ever eve and everr post a pic.

A21. idk if there is a difference but I used a Mac. will try to post it soon. Lion Im really novice in PC I took lots of screen shots but cant find where they are :). So I will post it again using my phone.

Edited by Servo

No the armies  on Midwest are different from the one in Africa. They have different ranks too. 

Only on Spartan Hoplite. I might try Athens and Macedonians later to confirm  if this happens to same unit. It seems to happen to the second promotion and the third. I haven't noticed yet on the first ranked. We'll see I'm going to get one. 

Edited by Servo

Thanks for the report and the exact description how to reproduce it (fully promoted hoplite switching from attack to gather). An entertaining bug. It isn't fixed in alpha 22, so we have enough time to pull that in lobby games.

Alpha 21:

screenshot1017.jpg

Alpha 22:

screenshot0048.png

Now where I look at it, it's also unexpected that the unit has a helmet when walking without resource and no helmet when walking with resource or gathering.

Reported at #4686.

• Like 2