Jump to content

==== 1000 (Norse) Defense Tower ====[WAITING FOR AUTHOR]

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I suggest a cross beam above the door called a lintel.


  1. a horizontal support of timber, stone, concrete, or steel across the top of a door or window.

In Spanish sometimes is the same word, but in Wikipedia the word is Dintel.



Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, stanislas69 said:

Am I the only one who thinks it doesnt look that good ?

Maybe if the windows were more wider, but i give you a point it looks quite wierd with the three 3 windows

Edited by Skhorn
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...