Age of Empires definitive edition [remaster]

The proportion/scale of units is the same, I never didn't like that. Inaccuracy of units, unit with longbow...

but as arcade game unrealistic , is good to play. I ask for beta key, the page of the game is beautiful.

Still a "refrito" as we called in Spanish refrito means a thing that you fried before and fried again. Like nuggets in  fast foods.

Im  happy but I hope they  improved the gameplay.

IMG_6659.PNG

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

Everything is 100% remodeled and reanimated, I'm sure of it. I doubt they even used any of the original assets for development, except as concepts. You can see the ambient occlusion baked into the sprites, etc. Looks super nice. If the "improved" gameplay gives us a better user interface, player interaction, and proper production queues then I'm sold.

5 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Everything is 100% remodeled and reanimated, I'm sure of it. I doubt they even used any of the original assets for development, except as concepts. You can see the ambient occlusion baked into the sprites, etc. Looks super nice. If the "improved" gameplay gives us a better user interface, player interaction, and proper production queues then I'm sold.

Yeah you more experience with that, many units are new, the ademán for example. I'm not sure how they work but probably uses old as reference when they are modeling the unit.

but still same art direction or concept that we saw in AoE 1.

yeh my question is that improved the gameplay.

this was my first rts I need buy( after the hype in Black Friday or later sales) I love the shining in the armor.

the occlusion is a master piece for this game. 

Mine is late, around 2002 I think, in an internet cafe in our local village, while researching for a test. The internet speed is really slow, so while waiting, I played the game for the first time. But what a game. It introduced me to historical RTS (I have already played Command and Conquer and Red Alert series). And ever since, I'm hooked! Then, Empire Earth happened, and as they say, everything is history. :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, shieldwolf23 said:

Mine is late, around 2002 I think, in an internet cafe in our local village, while researching for a test. The internet speed is really slow, so while waiting, I played the game for the first time. But what a game. It introduced me to historical RTS (I have already played Command and Conquer and Red Alert series). And ever since, I'm hooked! Then, Empire Earth happened, and as they say, everything is history. :)

I buy Empire Earth in 2002, in GameStop in one of my trips to USA. My country never was a PC gamer country, here nobody sells computer games, only console.

• Like 1

It was good to see Day9, since I kind of stopped watching him since he stopped making StarCraft II content and switched to Hearthstone, though since I recently got into Hearthstone and he will be back for StarCraft Remastered, maybe I should start watching him again.

• Like 1

this guy it's becomes a salesman throughout  the time, I'm not sure about him.

I prefer other, even Mayorcete in my language or other reviewers. Playing isn't big deal. I love for AoE see Spirit of Law.

there another with less relevance for "devs" with de su i mean whole marketing team.

age_of_empires_definitive_edition_screen

Fight your way across antiquity and relive some of the most famed campaigns from the Stone Age all the way through the Iron Age.

• Ascent of Egypt
  • Voices of Babylon
  • Glory of Greece
  • Yamato Empire of the Rising Sun
  • Reign of the Hittites
  • Rise of Rome
  • Ave Caesar
  • Imperium Romanum
  • Enemies of Rome
  • First Punic War
  • All-new graphics & artwork
  • Multiplayer