===[MILLENNIUM AD MESHES]===

Alexandermb

@Alexandermb This zip is quite broken for me. It's complaining about missing wooden towers, missing props, missing heads etc. Also how many anims did you redo exactly ? I can't tell if some are new ie spearman

Barracks roof is weird...something off with topology. Walls look fine, gate is broken. I'm still not a great fan of the wall tower but I can live with that.

Tents seems to be missing on boats.

Anglo defense tower missing props (plants)

fortress won't load at all.

Walls are missing textures (anglo)

If everything was working I could make separate commits but I think it'd be better to have one zip per commit, with one model and it's texture, or a set if it's for walls. What do you think ? @niektb

3 minutes ago, Alexandermb said:

Yes, i will upload one by one, i uploaded that in case something gone wrong in the next days in my country, since they are planning remové the internet forever.

Offtopic: What? So maduro did said that? darn donkey

1 hour ago, Skhorn said:

Offtopic: What? So maduro did said that? darn donkey

Offtopic: in 22 days we have 2 choices we become slaves or we are free before that day and the internet is getting worse and worse everyday. 

About the zip files, i found a bug with the template of the anglo fortress wich i've already fixed, it was related to the obstruction.
I will upload a zip file only with each topic files, when its done and approved like the norse longhouse. so its more organized.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...