===[MILLENNIUM AD MESHES]===

Alexandermb

Tower bigger, and made a variant so it looks more like a private fortification like the book's says and not like a military same structure everytime. i've made the variant because the IA like to build a lot of fortress so it will look better have different kind of fortress.

anglo fortress 5.JPG

anglo fortress 6.JPG

• Like 3

yeah, it would break the parameters of the other fortress but remember this is a private fortification like the book say's, a special building like the roman army camp, so maybe the anglo wouldn't have either fortress like the norse but instead have this building. i will add the well, maybe a horse or two instead of the anvil.

@stanislas69

the flags has the player colours 4 in the main structure 4 in the tower 1 in the bench.
the structure is divided in 5 meses

• Palisade each variation has 1
  • Turf same for all
  • Main structure (The house, the main hall and the Wood roof)
  • The roof of the main hall same for all
  • The Tower same for all.

12k tris 6k whitout palisade.
  • Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 5:32 PM, Skhorn said:

It wouldn't harm if the palisades you made for the anglo fortress replace the current ones, if im not wrong we are using the same vanilla palisades.

maybe with some modifications it can be adapted.

Also, @stanislas69 the tower should be used as the anglo defense tower ?

i've made a separated model with Wood for use it as the wooden tower, so 1 looks like under construction, and the other is the improved and finished.

defense towers.JPG

• Like 1

I'm not sure. Looking at the picture again it seems they tried to draw the wall evolution. So maybe you could make the tower look more like the wall, while keeping some stuff from the tower ? Also I'm not sure about doors since they might get outside if wall is built the wrong way :)

Nice job on the bows.

this are the towers:

Left: Wooden 

Middle: Defense Tower

• this one keeps the shape of the private fortification (Rectangular shape with 1 window and middle floor)

Right: Wall Tower

• This don't have door and uses the Wall shape of fortification in wessex (Rectangular Shape with doublé windows)
Spoiler

59600812e9503_anglowalls2.thumb.JPG.3ec42d86d1d6959b6c89d8eb905be7ce.JPG5960080eef560_anglotowers.thumb.JPG.eb520215d2649ecf9248771cb279b5db.JPG

• Like 2