===[MILLENNIUM AD MESHES]===

Alexandermb

Here i will be uploading the meshes i've been doing for the mod. @Skhorn
By now the done meshes are 

Norse:  >Drekkar >Longhouse >Gate >Sentry tower >Tent's props >Longphort
 Carolingian: >Big Structure for School or Abbey proposal (Based on a real structure), >Sentry tower >Dock
 Anglo: >Storehouse

Pictures of the buildings

Spoiler

593e1ed074058_anglostorehouse.thumb.PNG.22b1387f2465a09ae0686123a2a7fca8.PNG593e1ed4da304_carodefensetower.thumb.PNG.adc51661dba15546cc33fd3651b1619a.PNG593e1edfcf287_carodock.thumb.PNG.6757ed07e1c2f5c69c4dbac7c63cb6e4.PNG593e1ee9b9cab_CaroSchool.thumb.PNG.09a44073fd840dfe52c7dd311ffd3398.PNGDrekkar.thumb.PNG.bfd9ff7eb6e275d0a70eadf72a676130.PNG593e1f0308575_jarlshold.thumb.PNG.b58af01eb3f770961788d002a98edb3b.PNGlongphort.thumb.PNG.ae95bd4ef3264259f640bb91e6366036.PNG593e1f16dba38_torrededefensa.thumb.PNG.4592a8d231d4d32f2393c6cb293601ba.PNG593e1f1e69138_wallgate.thumb.PNG.06011d3566fc32866a72dcae98682504.PNG

Drekkar animations showcase. 
(Note: The drakkar moving animation have the infantry of the picture with animations and the Viking leader on the front
the oaring people have 4 idles animation and 1 for walk or run
the viking leader have 2 idles, 1 walk/run animation and 1 for order attack.)

Spoiler

>>>>>>>>>>>     New meshes.7z    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
                           MODELS HERE
             (UNZIP ON MILLENIUM AD FOLDER)

(Fixed missing textures and drekkar sail)

Edited by Alexandermb
  • Like 4

Are these the original blend files or the exported dae's? Because in case of the latter they should be committed when everybody agrees ;)

It would be easiest for us if you could create a separate topic for each mesh so it's easier to keep track of the status of the mesh and the feedback on the mesh :) (take for example the carolingian dock, you probably posted it somewhere earlier but it's the first I see it :( )

• Like 2

Longports seems to be missing a file and the tents are floating :P

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/NorseWall.png"
Spoiler

screenshot0048.thumb.png.70e4bde2056147c0cffb7f3e614772c8.png

I'm agree with all of them, except with the longports, wouldn't be better to replace the tents with nord houses and a blacksmith but leaving the props you got there(the barrels and the table)?

The drakkar is missing too or something else went wrong

ERROR: Could not load mesh 'art/meshes/structural/norse_drakkar_sail_folded.dae'
ERROR: CObjectEntry::BuildVariation(): Model art/meshes/structural/norse_drakkar_sail_folded.dae failed to load
ERROR: Failed to build prop model "props/structures/norse/drakkar_sail_folded.xml" on actor "drakkar"
ERROR: Could not load mesh 'art/meshes/structural/norse_drakkar_sail_folded.dae'
ERROR: CObjectEntry::BuildVariation(): Model art/meshes/structural/norse_drakkar_sail_folded.dae failed to load
ERROR: Failed to build prop model "props/structures/norse/drakkar_sail_folded.xml" on actor "drakkar"

Edited by Skhorn

24 minutes ago, niektb said:

Are these the original blend files or the exported dae's? Because in case of the latter they should be committed when everybody agrees ;)

It would be easiest for us if you could create a separate topic for each mesh so it's easier to keep track of the status of the mesh and the feedback on the mesh :) (take for example the carolingian dock, you probably posted it somewhere earlier but it's the first I see it :( )

Those are the exported dae's, and i have some blend files saved somewhere, the dock i posted it earlier in the frank faction topic, but skhorn recommended to publish pictures of the done projects in a separated topic. btw i do have the drekkar blend files "Idle/Move"

14 minutes ago, Skhorn said:

Longports seems to be missing a file and the tents are floating :P

ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "art/textures/skins/structural/NorseWall.png"
  Reveal hidden contents

screenshot0048.thumb.png.70e4bde2056147c0cffb7f3e614772c8.png

I'm agree with all of them, except with the longports, wouldn't be better to replace the tents with nord houses and a blacksmith but leaving the props you got there(the barrels and the table)?

The drakkar is missing too or something else went wrong

i'll fix it.

• Like 1

@Alexandermb: the ones that are completely finished should be committed, the ones that still need feedback or approval should be given a separate topic for each mesh or anything (you can see that this topic is already starting to get cluttered :) )

So we would end up with topic names like

[Norse][Building] Longport

[Norse][Ship] Drekkar

Etc...

6 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

i think the longphort is complete, about the floating tents is for match the terrain when you place at the shore it will fit 

That's not how it should  be done. You should use a technique used drop props. See the field for example should be something like mine height max height :)

Door for anglo.
59418ddf4726b_anglogate.PNG.deda0c41777d28d1d0bbf1b7c5ba159f.PNG

34 minutes ago, tlauick_19 said:

me gusta el de la izquierda , pero no se veo algo raro los troncos puestos  uno con el otro pero me gusta mas el segundo muro se ve muy simple y estatico  , pero las dos son buenas

el de la izquierda es el de los nórdicos y es el modelo de prueba, el que se usa actualmente no posee slope, y el 2do es basándome en el diseño de la foto, pero puede tener una mejor textura, hasta ahora solo seria de prueba.

the left one is from the nord civ, and is the test model, the one actualy on the mod doesn't have slope. and the second is similar to the desing of the picture, but it can have a better textures, for now its just for testing.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alexandermb said:

Test for the anglo wall

59417c7c03ccf_anglowall.PNG.7ec34f2f23f51358ce0f0e942a68e988.PNG

Just a weird suggestion, what if you add some arrows and axes stuck in the wall, like the picture? The worst thing is to have various <size>_wall variations, that way there won't be always the same pattern with the same arrows/axes/spears in the same position repeating through the whole thing.

I must say that the color doesn't fit with wood colors of the anglo buildings, those are less darker than that one.

Can't wait to see it all! 

Edited by Skhorn
  • Like 1