Improvements of Norse models

Alexandermb

16 hours ago, wackyserious said:

When searching images using google, which of the four license filter should I use?

15 hours ago, stanislas69 said:

You can't really trust goodl. Because it relies on some stuff on the webpages. Better double check each time by for instance using google's reverse image Search. It can also help finding higher resolution versions

@stanislas69 good points about double-checking licenses for individual files and reverse image search, but initial filtering by license might still be useful to get some set of results for a more careful "manual" check. The proper filter is "free to use, share or modify, even commercially", it should filter out non-free-cultural CC ND / NC licenses (see https://creativecommons.org/share-your-work/public-domain/freeworks/) and their non-CC analogs. 

• Like 2

Great work !

Only thing I notice there is a bit of stretching on the front, can you fix that ? (God I'm sounding like enrique lol)

If you want you can reuse the textures that are already in the game, or the ones in the mod if that helps next time.

Edited by stanislas69

4 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

i think this is good enough,  not so tall, not so short, and imposing inside a fortress, like a real Ivar the boneless great hall

Captura_de_pantalla_(451).png

Nice ! Can you try to fix the roof ? The important difference of tile scale is really visible

About the senkkja oars, first i deleted the snekkja model but only the ship, i left the oars with bones included, after that i moved the mesh of drakkar into the longboat armature, then i select first the mesh i will export inside the mesh with oars so it keeps the animation file, (in this case the drakkar) and the just adjust the size and place of the oars.

Captura de pantalla (459).png

• Like 1