Temporary disruption of the lobby registration system

Itms

As some of you already reported, the registration system in the lobby is temporarily suspended. We apologize for the inconvenience, and also for the lack of clarity of the error message (which reads "the client has insufficient permission to remove an account").

This is a temporary measure against an attack from a lobby user who joined games and proceeded to start DoS attacks against their fellow players (which is downright illegal). We did not stop the lobby, because that would have meant preventing you all from playing, which was the aim of the attacker. However, we needed to focus on gathering data to report the abuse to the qualified authorities. Meanwhile, the user kept creating accounts and banning them one after the other was a waste of time for us.

As a reminder, you can always play online with your friends without using the lobby! In the main menu, choose Multiplayer > Host game while your friends choose Join game and specify your IP address.

We are currently reporting the abuse and we will re-enable lobby registration as soon as we can! We look forward to seeing new players joining the lobby :)

• Like 4

in having trouble connecting to my bro, hes under the same router. we used the host and join method, still not working :(

And my public ip is like long azz, not the usal type.

then i tried my local ip still not connecting

Edited by RedHawk7

• 3 weeks later...