The First Punic War Campaign Project

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 5:31 PM, coworotel said:

Is this project alive? (Please say yes.)

I'd say it is... dormant, at least for me. I have a lot of work at the university so I don't really have time. But if you're interested in contributing to the project, feel free to do so. The more people are committed to a project the more likely it is to make progress ;)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, Stan` said:

Yeah I believe that @Tiber7 kind of ran out of time...

Indeed, I've just taken my last exam yesterday. I've had work to do lately.

@Leonidas300, you can help us if you want to, why would we refuse help after all? ^_^

If you want to know what's done, you can read this : https://github.com/0ADMods/campaign_first_punic_war

And also, there's a partially finished map by @shieldwolf23 that isn't on the github page for obvious reasons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2020 at 3:43 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Volviste , que tal Colombia y la cuarentena?

Pues hombre, aca estamos cogidos de los huevos, la economia detenida, jodida, la pobreza estallando y los politicos robando las ayudas para el covid jajaja, pero se sobrevive, por alla que? como van? 

6 minutes ago, Skhorn said:

Pues hombre, aca estamos cogidos de los huevos, la economia detenida, jodida, la pobreza estallando y los politicos robando las ayudas para el covid jajaja, pero se sobrevive, por alla que? como van? 

Evitó no ver noticias, veo que la gente de vuelve loca. Aún que aquí la gente se salta la cuarentena.