Terra Magna Infrastructure / Kushites Mod Integration

balduin

On 6/8/2017 at 9:48 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Looks like good for sell some kindvwater mountain or some resort.

All your thoughts are quite friendly. Mine is totally NSFW. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

*^&*!  I wanted to quote @stanislas69's post. I somehow deleted it. Any way I can get it back @niektb

Edited by shieldwolf23

2 minutes ago, shieldwolf23 said:

All your thoughts are quite friendly. Mine is totally NSFW. :rolleyes:

EDIT:

*^&*!  I wanted to quote @stanislas69's post. I somehow deleted it. Any way I can get it back @niektb

Sorry we are this way when give our point of view in art (Design graphic) so we are rude and othe are rude with us. So no problem.

we still friends only I'm thinking in what we must to do.

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 0:21 PM, balduin said:

Terra Magna is the name of the 0 A.D. modification which will have the following civs:

• Han China (Rise of the East)
  • Zapotecs

as @niektb suggested it would be a good idea to integrate Kushite mod into the the Terra Magna mod.

To integrate the Kushites mod I would like to know where can I find the repository for the Terra Magna mod? Furthermore, do you have or consider having a Moddb page for the Terra Magna mod? Will there be a separate forum for the Terra Magna mod?

@Sundiata Do you have any questions regarding the Kushites Mod integration?

Not to push the mod too big, but if it progresses one civ at a time, it should be okay. May I suggest a nice list of 6 civs in the end:

• Han China
    • Mostly done
  • Zapotecs
    • Mostly done
  • Kushites
    • Design stage
  • Thracians
    • A decent building texture already made, lots of unit textures and props already available
  • Xiongnu
    • Nomadic, gives the Han Chinese an archnemesis civ
  • Scythians
    • Nomadic like the Xiongnu, but helps bridge the East and West in Eurasia

Maybe a lucky 7th civ?

• Arawak
    • Gives a South American culture to the mod.

• Like 3

Guys, just to make it clear - I mistakenly deleted the post by @stanislas69 instead of quoting it. Really sorry.

I'm trying to be funny and not rude. NSFW is Not Safe For Work, and the *spread-eagled logo with the mountains by @sphyrth made me think of another instance of being *spread-eagled* which is a nightly staple of a married guy like me (hint: the opposite of us men). @Lion.Kanzen. To be very very obvious, just in case of any misunderstanding. ;) 

Back to topic:

Last I heard we really would like to have Terra Magna released with the next Alpha version. @balduin

Edited by shieldwolf23
  • Like 3

@balduin: logo is work in progress as you can read in this topic. The showcasing scenario is sorta ready (am I right @shieldwolf23 @Skhorn?) so just a few screenshots need to be taken for that. I need the logo (and some kind of banner) before I can do the ModDB page transformation. as @Lion.Kanzen mentions the corn field needs some improvement (poly count is quite a bit too high) and there are a few other adjustments that should be done in the future. The .json file has alpha 22 as requirement because it would errors at Alpha 21, so you would need svn to test it. But yeah, I hope to do a Terra Magna release for Alpha 22 :) 

• Like 2

@wowgetoffyourcellphone Yes please :rolleyes: But definitely check out Balduin's specification pdf on github, as it lays out a preliminary design document based on the accumulated references. It still needs updating, and I will provide a list of units and their specifications very soon, as well as a list of important building and unit props. 

• Like 1

@wowgetoffyourcellphone Thanks for the information regarding the layout. The specification is basically, that document. Just with more information. However, we still have some gaps in the specification which needs research and some decisions have to be made. The moment we have most of the information regarding units, buildings and technologies in a structured form in our specification, I will create the structure layout for the Kushite civilization. The layout will be based on the example you provided. Either as a separate document or inside the specification.

Edited by balduin
  • Like 3

Cavalry faction have OP over the Zapotecs, we need a unit with great LoS. 

Thr obviously unit to get this ready are the Hunter.

Rams are much OP the maceman can have like Mauryan champion more crush damage to take down siege units (Rams).

Other things are the costs, substitute stone for metal, metal are for tech only, they don't  use metal in this timeframe.

• 2 weeks later...