Terra Magna Infrastructure / Kushites Mod Integration

balduin

Terra Magna is the name of the 0 A.D. modification which will have the following civs:

• Han China (Rise of the East)
  • Zapotecs

as @niektb suggested it would be a good idea to integrate Kushite mod into the the Terra Magna mod.

To integrate the Kushites mod I would like to know where can I find the repository for the Terra Magna mod? Furthermore, do you have or consider having a Moddb page for the Terra Magna mod? Will there be a separate forum for the Terra Magna mod?

@Sundiata Do you have any questions regarding the Kushites Mod integration?

Edited by stanislas69
  • Like 1

The repository can be found here: https://github.com/0ADMods/terra_magna

The ModDB page of Rise of the East will be altered for the Terra Magna. Rise of the East's subforum will also be altered. Yet, for a proper transformation I need some things like a logo (which is in progress) and a few showcasing screenshots (there is a showcase scenario being made). As soon as I have everything I need I will perform the official transition from Rise of the East to Terra Magna with an announcement and everything (I want to introduce the transformation properly) :D 

• Like 5

• 3 months later...
On 6/6/2017 at 2:03 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

There are the finals.

IMG_6527.PNG

I like the first one. If it tries to be faithful to the 0 A.D. logo, then it might work too.

But if I were to make my own, broken version, I say ditch the chicken legs and make the M look more like two Mountains.

tea.jpg

• Like 7

@niektb Could you provide me some information regarding how far are you with the Terra Magna mod development? You mentioned you need a logo and "a few showcasing screenshots". In addition you mentioned that the Rise of the East sub forum and ModDB page will be transformed. How, far are you with those efforts?

Furthermore, I saw in the JSON file that Terra Magna mod requires the currently developed 0 A.D. version 22. Based on that information I assume your plans are to release the first version of the Terra Magna mod together or shortly after the release of 0 A.D. 22 "Venustas". Could you please confirm if my assumption is correct and if so, how far are you with the development/testing of the Terra Magna mod?

• Like 4