Program Error/Crash

DutchGameNerd

OpenLogsFolder.bat Much to our regret we must report the program has encountered an error

Please let us know at http://trac.wildfiregames.com/

and attach the crashlog.txt and crashlog.dmp files.

Details: unhandled exxeption {acces violation reading 0x88050360)

call stack:

(error while dumping stack: No stack frames found)

errno = 0 (no error reported here)

0S error = 0 (no error code was set)

And if i press continue its say (Pyrogenesis.exe works not more)

Edited by DutchGameNerd

Not much info to work with since I see .exe the assumption is that you are on some version of Windows there should be be a few other files in the logs folder such as system_info.txt , interestinglog.html  and mainlog.html so please post both system_info.txt and mainlog.html from the error message you posted I don't think that the crashlog or dump files where created so ignore Lion's post ;) the log file should tell us where in the loading phase it actually borked on one thing that maybe the cause is your GPU drivers check that they are the latest available for your hardware 0AD uses OpenGL not DirectX so it may not have full OpenGL support.

Enjoy the Choice :)

9 hours ago, Loki1950 said:

Not much info to work with since I see .exe the assumption is that you are on some version of Windows there should be be a few other files in the logs folder such as system_info.txt , interestinglog.html  and mainlog.html so please post both system_info.txt and mainlog.html from the error message you posted I don't think that the crashlog or dump files where created so ignore Lion's post ;) the log file should tell us where in the loading phase it actually borked on one thing that maybe the cause is your GPU drivers check that they are the latest available for your hardware 0AD uses OpenGL not DirectX so it may not have full OpenGL support.

Os win.10

Graphics Card: Intel Graphics 

Processor: CPU N3060 @ 1.60Ghz

Few Files: system_info.txt interstinglog.html and mainlog.html  if you have Links for that to Thank you.

And i use DirectX if i need OpenGL can u give my the link ?

GPU Drivers all update

(Sry For my English)

Lion.Kanzen & Loki1950 Thank you for the Fast Support.

Which Intel GPU as the Intel provided drivers are usually crap(sorry but truth) some stopped support for OpenGL at version 2.0 while 0ad uses version 3.0.Now for the log files that .bat file you posted is supposed to be run in a cmd line window the result of which is opening the log files location with Explorer check our wiki http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths for the manual method.