Guide to make Aztecs ( Mesoamerican mod)

Lion.Kanzen

2 hours ago, Trinketos said:

Bem, estou fazendo modelos "novos" mais alinhados com as roupas mesoamericanas.
Eu só sinto falta do soldado base e do huipil para mulheres e um especial para os nobres

lal.png

native_unit.png

Belo trabalho! : )  ¿Podrías poner estos nuevos modelos increíbles a disposición de mis mayas? (Traté de crear algunos pero fueron horribles)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 27/03/2022 at 4:03 AM, Duileoga said:

Buenos días o tardes, 

-¿Podría subir el modelo de la unidad .blend de mujer ?Por favor.

Disculpen las molestias*

Creo que están todos en el mismo archivo.

Si no los tendrías que exportar a blender, porque ya no tengo todos los archivos de blender.

• 1 year later...
8 hours ago, Genava55 said:

I think I had already recommended it somewhere but I don't remember where.

https://www.deviantart.com/thesax66?fbclid=IwAR0HWDqBlJCxDUhjKSUoMPUtgTwo62tnM3Y5CBJ6ADd8xqr-TpS5bzscSd8

But it was just his Deviantart.

His FB profile is interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/02/2024 at 3:54 AM, Lion.Kanzen said:

His FB profile is interesting.

yes, there is this comment about the picture:

Hace un año me encargaron hacer una maqueta de una aldea nahua durante el auge del imperio mexica, como prueba de concepto. La idea era llevar la autenticidad histórica lo más lejos posible dentro de *limitaciones específicas*, en un estilo isométrico 2D con un enfoque pictórico.
El teocalli del centro del asentamiento no es representativo de como se veria un templo de una aldea de esa envergadura, pero fue ilustrado de esa manera para darse una idea de como ser verian estructuras de talla mayor.

Translation:

A year ago I was commissioned to make a model of an Aztec/Nahua village during the height of the Mexica empire, as a proof of concept. The idea was to push historical authenticity as far as possible within *specific limitations*, in a 2D isometric style with a painterly approach.
The teocalli at the center of the settlement is not representative of what a village temple of that size would look like, but it was illustrated that way to give an idea of what larger structures would look like.

On 06/02/2024 at 7:45 PM, Genava55 said:

@wowgetoffyourcellphone it should interest you

Posted (edited)

I managed to upload it to YOUTUBE via Telegram.

Saved by InstantMediaBot

Combat between a Hispanic and a Mexica at the time of the conquest. On one side is the Mexica with a cuatepoztli (helmet) quetzapazactli or helmet of crest of... | By Defending Hispanics in MexicoFacebook
Combat between a Hispanic and a Mexica at the time of the conquest.
On one side is the Mexica with a cuatepoztli (helmet) quetzapazactli or quetzal crest helmet, macuahuitl, a chimalli and a jaguar tlahuiztli. On the other side a Hispanic wearing sayo, buckler, arming sword, a gorjal and a skull cap helmet.
It should be clarified that far from being strictly a sparring, it is rather a scenic exhibition and therefore blunt weapons are used.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen