Julián García Application Application

Juli51

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Juli51 said:

Hi I'm still alive. Our company is expanding and I have not much time now, but I all ways have an eye to 0AD. If you need help may I can find some extra time, but can't promise it will be much.

Happy new year by the way. :)

If you have free time,  we need your ideas for Archery range, sables ande siege workshop for mostly our factions.

On 1/1/2018 at 11:45 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

If you have free time,  we need your ideas for Archery range, sables ande siege workshop for mostly our factions.

Aren't done?

I think that icons need to be made

Edited by av93

Just now, av93 said:

Aren.t done?

I think that icons need to be maked

Roman, Seleucid  are missing... not all. icon archery range is the only missing. cavalry exist with Persians and Siege workshop for Macedonian.

@LordGood at last I didn't notice of them. last time I was playing vanilla and Delenda Est , some are missing.

• Like 1

Indeed not of those are made. I paused their creation for reviewing work and adding long waited updates for some of the game models.

This is also a great time for anyone who wants to get involved to do so been it on simple models like foundations and destruction variants.

• Like 1