Delete Key for Atlas

The reason why they were separated was so that you could more easily select entities. Say you are placing a group of units and want to adjust them, but they are placed in the middle of a bunch of grasses, random objects and some decals. If you select everything under the mouse you would have to select the units individually (or be extremely careful in case they are not right on top of the actors but just near them), even if you want to move all of them. If actors and entities are separated you just have to box select the units and then move them or rotate them to be like you want them :) Maybe selecting everything should be the default, I don't know which is the best (the benefit of people not knowing how to select something is that they can come and ask for it, if they can select everything I would doubt that they would come asking/looking for a way to only select some things :P ).

Perhaps we should make selections similar to the ingame selections where you can see what you have selected and adjust it accordingly. I know we list the selected entities currently, but there is no way to interact with the selection. Or perhaps we need to keep the selection mode the way it is now, but offer a GUI option for actor or entity selection mode.

Edited by WhiteTreePaladin