===[COMMITTED]=== Syrian Archer Helmet

Lion.Kanzen

10 minutes ago, Enrique said:

Yo...

6 posts within an hour and I still don't know what is this about...

Syrian archer helmet? -> where's the mesh? 

Bronze variation looks too dark and has no highlights. 

Not all variations ranks should use heavy armour right? opening the task means you will take care of those?

Im working in there.

1-elite is the last used mesh by Stanilas from Roman Auxiliary archer.

Im making Advanced armor  and finding proper reference for basic

how i do the highlights directly? or...

2-only I uploaded the finish files, templates. give me  time.

3-I need Stanilas Help with 3D art./ in Total war reference they  used only heavy/medium archers.

@stanislas69

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

9 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Im working in there.- OK

1-elite is the last used mesh by Stanilas from Roman Auxiliary archer. - 1 elite is the last used mesh by Stanilas for Roman Auxiliary archer - What does this mean???

Im making Advanced armor  and finding proper reference for basic - Inform at the first post of the TASK what are you going to do, or specify it on the topic name!

how i do the highlights directly? or... - Or what? you opened the task, will you do texturing or not?

only I uploaded the finish files, templates. give me  time. - Please I prefer things clearer please, post as much information as you can on what you want to do, like explaining the gear you intend to use for basic/advanced/elite, helmets etc...  

I need Stanilas Help with 3D art.

ok in spanish,

• hace tiempo Stanislas creó unas versiones del arquero Sirio romano para el mod (Delenda Est), estoy trabajando con essas texturas.
  • ok im practically modding with my limited skills
  • Im trying... WIP.
  • estoy subiendo los archivos modificados, no quiero perder mi trabajo por alguna razón.

Voy tener que usar referencias de arqueros cretenses.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

@wowgetoffyourcellphone You mean this.

IMG_3156.JPG

The "Neocretan canon" was a standard model for a lot of greek warriors, expecially from the isles and the Western and Southern Anatolian coastline.
It consisted in a light equipment (compared to the hoplite one), that favoured skirmish or in any case a maneuverable approach to the fight.
Infantry with different kind of thyreos shield, peltast-like skirmishers and archers were all aspects of different "Neocretan" warriors.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

I need three variations.

• The conical but with Greek style. Having the conhead short cone less tall, with Greek cheek protection and les pronunciated neck protection.

IMG_3162.PNG

The cheek protection must be similar to your recent work with Agema.

IMG_3163.PNG

The cone top top must be short , less pronunciated like this.

IMG_3165.JPG

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

, 1,500 Cretans under Eurylochus and 1,000 Neocretans under Zelys the Gortynian, 500 Lydian javelineers and 1,000 Cardaces (Kardakes) under Lysimachus the Gaul.

They used Neocretans in Raphia.

so @stanislas69 you can create several helmets based in neocretans then other based in Syrian(Assyrian type)?

• Like 1