MetaGameV2 Mod Version 2

Eraser

Did the mod update fix the roman house thing? Works for me.

And I'm thinking on a way to improve Carthage's mechanic, maybe reduce non-embassy citizens metal cost to 50, or making merchants free.

I'll watch your replays soon, I've been busy with other stuff. Did you use Tophets in late game? Were they good or was the maxpop handicap too big?

On 7/12/2016 at 5:05 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

which revision are you currently using for the testing? I can't see your replays because you seem to be using a latest SVN release to make tests.

About Carthage gameplay, I'm posting a replay on Alpha 21 so you can see how I inteded Carthage to be played. Please compare it to how you played it so I can see if both styles match. Thx you for the tests

Edited by Eraser

• 4 years later...
On 22/11/2016 at 9:02 PM, Eraser said:
  • New building Tall Spikes. Special building for Spartan women. Deals heavy damage to cavalry on contact.

It's a good idea to have spikes for certain civs. Video from this mod with Alpha XXI - Ulysses (releases.wildfiregames.com).

Tall spikes were also included in the Borg Expansion Pack for 0 A.D..  @borg - was there a reason they were not included in the main game?

• Thanks 1