==[Task]== Thureos design for Seleucids

Lion.Kanzen

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Obviously but they will. When I created Seleucid anchor, I used coins to follow the art in there. And I'm not the only one.

CA creators of Rome Total war 2 does the same.

I think that what Stan means is that the silhouette of the anchor is too smooth, too perfect. Like it is clearly a vector "pasted" on top of it. Some imperfections around the form of chipped paint and some small variance of white paint intensity may do the trick.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Enrique said:

I think that what Stan means is that the silhouette of the anchor is too smooth, too perfect. Like it is clearly a vector "pasted" on top of it. Some imperfections around the form of chipped paint and some small variance of white paint intensity may do the trick.

Oh...Late delay  review , hahahaha.

so I might of use the brush styles like Mauryan shields. You now using the shape and paint over and over to get different kind of white.

May be some splatters, (algunas manchas pequeñas)

but now my question is , the actual are bad or are enough  good to commit?

Stan... Can you hide them? modify the layers separately? can you check if there are any layers that are set as non-visible? 

or do you get the final composite result of the layers as they were saved?

Edit: @Lion.Kanzen  not sure the resolution on the .psd ... Loading it from blender and the image you posted earlier it looks like it is a 512x512 texure, although the source file of the thureos template was 128x128 if I remember correctly. It is a good practice to downscale the vector or layers that you are modifying instead of increasing the resolution of the lower-res layers you're working with. This is because when you downscale again the layers, the lower resolution ones might get  blurrier than they were before upscaling-downscaling. Not sure if I explained myself correctly.

2 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Which is the extension I need to work in there? For gimp  I guess

Yeah sorry I totally forgot to reexport it in PSD.

1 hour ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Remember there are two version of the file.

The other is supposed to be wood, correct ?