Britains Civilization

Cova

For a few months I have been playing this game. It seems to me that it  has a lot of potential, but it must improve in some aspects. Today I write this to complain about britains , since they have too powerful champions because of Boudica. They should nerf some stats like armor, because it is almost impossible to face an army of champions led by Boudica. They can destroy an entire city without any type of siege weapons and to see how your city sinks in the misery without being able to do anything is awful. I wait for your opinions and experiences about this topic. Greetings.

Cova

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm making a mod where I'll nerf longsword armor since a guy with a longsword, unless it's a jedi, can't have the same pierce armor than a soldier with a shield as big as himself.

Brit champions can be recruited in age 2, but in exchange they cost x2 food and they can only be recruited in civil centers. Hope you like it.

• Like 2