Wall Destroyed by catapult

• 3 months later...

Las unidades escalan Que es La Izquierda Que Seran ??? se podria Poner a la artillería Puntos de ataque en forma de esfera y 2 Tipos de munición Una contra infantería y otra contra el edificio para dar mas flexibility un Estas unidades Que les Falta Un poco emoción en Las pequeñas de cantidades y la captura de la artillería deberia ser solo para caballería al (precio de una unidad) gracias 

Edited by soloooy0

2 hours ago, soloooy0 said:

Las unidades escalan Que es La Izquierda Que Seran ??? se podria Poner a la artillería Puntos de ataque en forma de esfera y 2 Tipos de munición Una contra infantería y otra contra el edificio para dar mas flexibility un Estas unidades Que les Falta Un poco emoción en Las pequeñas de cantidades y la captura de la artillería deberia ser solo para caballería al (precio de una unidad) gracias 

De que hablas?

12 minutes ago, Palaxin said:

@Lion.Kanzen Perhaps you can tell @soloooy0 that he should avoid posting literally the same in two threads (see Siege Weapons Many Changes Ahead) and write in English? If he is not comfortable writing in English, I suggest to add at least a machine translation to the Spanish version.

Neither in spanish seems to be understandable, at least i dont understand most of what he says

Edited by Skhorn
  • Like 2

I'm not too good with spanish but he seems to be talking about implementing different ammunition types to switch between for siege flexibility, letting them be more effective against either buildings or infantry, but not both. And, something about letting horsemen capture siege more easily? Lots of cognates, but I still can't understand.

23 hours ago, Skhorn said:

Ni en español parece ser comprensible, al menos yo no entiendo más de lo que dice

I'm sorry my english is very bad,I do not know how to delete post comments ,That's why I repeated it .The ninja units on the left that are in the picture, of the capital letters will be by the corrector,and as the connection fails me enough hang it without checking everything. 

No soy un bot llueve mucho y mi conexión es escasa... 

With the ammunition I referred to one of shrapnel with damage in great area and another "solid" of great caliber with damage of little dispersion