Healing at Temple

I was like to see healing at the temple be a more active thing. I would like to see the units praying at the temple like Greek villagers do in Age of Mythologie. I think this would be more interesting than to just see the units standing around getting free health. You can say it is "unrealistic" to get healing from praying at a Greek or Persian temple, but healing in the game is generally unrealistic anyway. I think it would be more interest from gameplay perspective to see them praying to get the health and for the player to "task" them to the temple to do this (instead of task them to stand around the temple passive). What do you think? I think it would look a lot neater.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sphyrth said:

I think what he meant was he wanted to see a "praying" animation to indicate them being healed while being idle.

Not just when "idle". I think they should be task to the temple, like in Age of Mythologies. It would be more active and less passive. No more passive healing "aura" (for the Temple). Task the wounded units to the temple (right-click) and they go to it and pray. They heal whule they pray.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 4