Parties Multijoueurs

Mikaroslav

14 hours ago, Mikaroslav said:

Hello, I'd like to know how multiplayer games are working outside the hall, if it is like a LAN or if it works otherwise. I'd like to know how to open port 20595 for the games. Thanks

Pour des parties locales c'est comme une LAN. Faire rejoindre une partie et entrer l'IP de la machine qui a créé la partie à rejoindre. Pour Windows il y a la première fois une popup qui peut s'ouvrir sur le bureau pour autoriser les connexions entrantes. Si ça n'est pas validé, les autres joueurs ne pourront pas rejoindre.

Pour une partie en ligne il vaut mieux passer par le hall pour simplifier les choses. L'ouverture du port 20595 se fait sur le routeur ADSL, selon le modèle la procédure est différente (il existe plein de tutos à propos du NAT).

Il y avait un bot en test pour héberger les parties sur le hall sans ouvrir les ports, je laisse les autres en dire plus là dessus.

For local games it's like a LAN. Click join a game and enter the IP of the computer that hosted the game. On Windows you will have the first time a popup on the desktop to allow incoming connections. If it is not validated, other player wouldn't be able to join.

For online game, you'd better use the hall to make things more simple. Opening the port 20595 is done on your router, depending on the model it is done slightly differently (there are plenty of tutorials about NAT).

There was a bot in testing phase to host games in the hall without opening ports, I let the other tell more about it.