Empires Apart. ==Freemium==

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, sphyrth said:

Everytime the devs are silent, I gauge the progress by how active the forums are. So far, things are looking up.

How is the beta going?

I dong know, I have several weeks may be months. The game always Crash. I think they haven't enough tester  and they give the beta to anyone. but you haven't Windows.

I follow their videos , but... they are veryyyyy silent, may be the Beta of AoE DE make this scenario for them.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I am not sure why they say this game is in beta. It's obviously still pre-alpha.

You know, sell. in this era alpha is beta and beta is 1.0 and the release is game of year edition or complete edition. at last people buys game incomplete in "early access".

Other they understimate maie a RTs.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2017 at 8:25 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

You know, sell. in this era alpha is beta and beta is 1.0 and the release is game of year edition or complete edition. at last people buys game incomplete in "early access".

Other they understimate maie a RTs.

You've hit the nail on the head, Lion. I just refuse to participate in stuff like this. I only pay for complete games. And Empires Apart does seem intereseting to me, if only it wasn't such a mess.

Edited by RudolfDel
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, sphyrth said:

I generally don't like bad omens, but the last month I checked the Empires Apart forums were at least active.

Now it's filling up with un-moderated spam... even from last week. You have to wonder how they're gonna fix all this.

AoE Forums have the same problem. but they implemented flag system.

• 2 weeks later...

The betas don't give me a break.

• NEW Mongols added
    • These nomadic horseback warriors can pack up and move their buildings at will and feature Bloodlust fueled Cavalry and Horse Archers, backed by the might of Dschingis Khan!
  • NEW Winterwald Map
    • Set in the midst of a deep, frozen forest, this map forces bloody contests in the narrow paths between the trees
  • Saving and Loading now works fully in Single Player Skirmish games
  • Projectiles such as arrows have been changed so that the units will attempt to lead their targets. This makes ranged units more predictable whilst still giving a good micro player the chance to dodge their fire.
  • Full localised voice overs for Chinese, Byzantines and Mongols
  • Male and Female villagers and House model rotations/variants added.
  • Update to the tech tree for Town Centers. You can now build one additional town centre upon researching Basic Economic Development (for a total of two) and then two more upon researching Advanced Economic Developement (for a total of four).
  • And much much more!

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AgamemnonPhlemnon said:

Don't know if any of you guys are that interested in this game anymore but I've been playing it a bit and I don't really get it, it's not added anything interesting at all.

Would definitely not pay for this unless it was a mobile game.

No, only basdic gameplay, the mongoles hace these feature about move their buildings.but are only 5  civs,not much management(only micro) , only focus in moba style combat with RTS.

• 2 weeks later...