When building the game on Windows, are the mods included?

Jotunson

Hi there, I've been looking around and I could only find information about this regarding the OSx or Linux builds, so I was just wondering: are the mods included when building on windows? or do I need to add them to a folder if I want to deploy the game with mods on other pcs?

The builds on any platform only include the public mod which is the main game so yes you need to add them but it is much better to put them in the 0AD folder in MyDoucuments check the wiki for the full path if you are doing play over your local network just put transfer them over the network or on a usb stick.

Enjoy the Choice :)

The public mod (the main game) is spread with the installer exe, but it's not part of the runnable pyrogenesis.exe.

Pyrogenesis is only the engine, it doesn't include any mods in the exe, and won't run if it can't find mods (the gui is also completely defined in the mods).

Buy I guess you can make pyro find the correct mods on the stick. Maybe you'll find it easier to start from our SVN repo, as when you copy the entire repo over to somewhere, it should run fine.

• Like 3