Faction: Byzantines

niektb

4 hours ago, Alexandermb said:

Just a simple cross or some ornated complex one ?

For the church, I think a simple one is OK, at least for the next millenium release. Later on, you'll be able to make a more ornated one ;) It's just that it was shocking not to have one at all...But if anyone has another idea about the cross...Otherwise, I don't have much time these days but I'll try to find some references soon :)  

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, Tallestdavid said:

byzantine should have expensive better trained professional troops. mercenaries should be the cheaper not quantity for rome. current feels strange to see byz have same training as the guals :(.

Unfortunately, that is hard to balance, we try to our best experience to be accurate to the timeframe, of course we would like that at the end.

@Tomcelmare https://www.moddb.com/mods/millennium-ad/downloads/millenniumad

• 1 month later...
  • Stan` pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

@Andronikos Medina while I hone my poor 3D skills, we can use this thread to focus on the Byzantine civilization. The bone structure is already there, but there may be some cool innovation we could add, as you have suggested! :)

One of the things is quite difficult to me to grasp is the architecture: there isn't much you can find online, unless you really know some relevant buildings to search. So I think it could be a good starting point also to revisit some of the current models. What do you think? Do you have suggestions on this aspect?

Feel free to add all your knowledge, materials and indications. I think is very appreciated! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...