Faction: Byzantines

niektb

@wowgetoffyourcellphone it could be possible to add as the greek fire an attack very fast but weak (Bonus vs Ships) and adjusting the projectile speed to be very fast being the projectile a flame texture just like the fire rocks so it simulates being a constant burning?

Comparisson with the caro church texture.

Spoiler

image.png.a5f33b6b65c23f2de094dac2f6a38d98.pngimage.png.9f338328cbb70d9376cd2df59702a308.png

Edited by Alexandermb

Tratare con otro tono entre las uniones aunque en las murallas de constantinopla tenian un tono anaranjado pero asumo que te refieres a la hilera superior, tratare de hacer algunos tejados en lo que @wackyserious averigua algo hornear la textura me sobrecalienta un poco la pc y por eso reservo el bake final para despues que esta listo todo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll try with another brighter tone (as suggested by lion) between the bricks, i will try making the roof texture and other small props required until all opinions are on the table to make the final changes. Baking the textures or testing whitout bake overheat's my pc so i can't be baking constantly for make small changes.

Edited by Alexandermb

• Stan` pinned this topic