How Do You Rate The Current 0ad Site ?

DarkAngelBGE

I personally fell that it could deffinently be improved. Examples: You have got to put at least some units in 'units' section - the old news section needs to be broken down into catagories - some of the pages need to be updated more often - and you need something that will keep people interested in your 0 A.D., the news simply isn't enough.

I do like that your site is constantly being updated though, so keep up with that.

My gut feeling is that it's not good to have a section without having any content there. There's nothing more frustrating then clicking on a link only to see an empty page ;)

I thought I'd already posted this, but seeing as I can't find it now, I guess I never did <_< Use one of those calender thingies that you can see on blogs and some people's homepages. It's great to keep track of news.

• 4 weeks later...

That would depend on how much is happening, eh? Wouldn't be too fun reading something like ;

Today was another slow day, so I thought I'd tell you I'm gonna have a birth-day in something like 200 days :) Cheerio

:)

Seriously though, move the link to the forums up higher, or make it stand out or something. Try to make it natural to join, or atleast check out, the community if you visit the homepage.